Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kinda nice the Benfica lads are on here offering City/Hotel advice.....

If someone wants to sleep by my place it's OK by me, I have a PS3.

Just be advised that I walk around naked inside my house and I like to rub myself against the walls.

:lol:

This guy's alright.

Guest rdr10

Kinda nice the Benfica lads are on here offering City/Hotel advice.....

If someone wants to sleep by my place it's OK by me, I have a PS3.

Just be advised that I walk around naked inside my house and I like to rub myself against the walls.

:lol:

This guy's alright.

The problem is that he is beeing honest!

Guest Pablito

Hi, another Benfica supporter here. Well, I just want to say thank you for accepting me in your forum. Also, it is a pleasure to play against you guys, I really like Newcastle. By the way, hope you kick the shi* out of fuc**** Sunderland, they cant even pick their own stadium name.

Hi, another Benfica supporter here. Well, I just want to say thank you for accepting me in your forum. Also, it is a pleasure to play against you guys, I really like Newcastle. By the way, hope you kick the shi* out of fuc**** Sunderland, they cant even pick their own stadium name.

:lol: :lol:

Haha class  :D

Guest Cardozo7

I wonder how many of these 'Portuguese' posters are actually from Portugal.

All of us...but we might not all necessarily live in Portugal as it's my case. I live in London.

Guest rdr10

All of us...but we might not all necessarily live in Portugal as it's my case. I live in London.

Only one that posted here lives outside Portugal!

Why so surprise ?! :p

Get in :lol:

Guest Cardozo7

Haha class  :D

Sunderland are a mediocre team with a mediocre manager, i can see them really struggle to stay up and in all honesty i wouldn't be surprised to see them going down with Reading and Villa/Wigan

Guest rdr10

these Benfica fans actually seem so canny I actually wouldn't begrudge them knocking us out.

It's normal. Look at this video:

No YouTube clips of football please

Nenhum clipes do YouTube de futebol por favor

We were playing in Germany, theire stadium, look at the stadium after the goal !  ;D :iamatwat: :coolsmiley:

Anzhi, Chelsea and Spurs needed to be avoided so that's not too bad. I wouldn't write Basel off btw they have a very good record at home in europe. I think we'll have Spurs in the final.  :cheesy:

Fair enough. Welcome. :thup:

Guest Phil K

You chose the right words, friend.  O0 Welcome to our forum.  ;)

To all Benfica fans worrying about lineups and the fact you may have 3/4 first team players on the bench. We will play our strongest available lineup but this however will be far from our strongest team. We will be without Ben Arfa, Colocinni, Debuchy, Gouffran and maybe Krul and god knows who else that will most likely get injured before we play you.