Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Looked like Bordeaux gave them a decent run for their money, and we're a better team than them

That's a completely flawed footballing logic  :lol:

Guest aimar10

Hello,

i'm a Benfica fan, hope you guys don't mind me posting.

We like Newcastle and think it's going to be a great tie for both teams. There's much respect for Newcastle from our side, and i'm sure we'll see two great matches. Hope you guys enjoy our stadium.

Guest AFCNewcastle1892

Fucking Sky. "Wouldn't it be good to have a Chelsea/Tottenham final?"

Are we just non-existent?

Hello,

We like Newcastle and think it's going to be a great tie for both teams. There's much respect for Newcastle from our side, and i'm sure we'll see two great matches. Hope you guys enjoy our stadium.

Love your city. This will be a real treat for Newcastle fans.

Newcastle is a pretty good place too which I'm sure your fans will enjoy too.

Very happy with that draw if I'm honest. Whoever we got, it was gonna be a tough game. Basel would've been the easier encounter I would've thought, but I'm just happy to be in the last eight with a fighting chance of getting to the final. Benfica will be a really hard tie but you've got to beat the best... and I'm just happy it's not the Cockneys. Big shame they didn't get each other.

Fucking Sky. "Wouldn't it be good to have a Chelsea/Tottenham final?"

Are we just non-existent?

I'm so glad we didn't draw one of those two. Even if we go out at this stage, at least it'll be to a proper club, and evidently a very good team. Great trip for our fans too. :indi:

Hello,

Welcome http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Newcastle-Online/hello.gif

You should stay on the forum for the build up to 2 massive games.

Sure the people travelling will love the ORIGINAL Stadium of Light.

My bow to supporters of Newcastle. Admiration and respect.

Incidentally, it is a club that always sympathized with England, much the fault of Alan Shearer

:love:

I fucking love their fans already :lol:

Hello,

Welcome :) We love having fans of other teams on here, please stick around. As you can see, there's a lot of respect for Benfica from us, should be a great tie.

According to that Benfica forum they're already in the semis and we're all suffering from heartburn.

good- always like to see that- if the fans feel it the players can as well, thats a great leveller in any game-complacency.