Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LastOne

Hello guys!

Im another Benfica fan  :)

Leave you with this... Welcome to lisbon!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FSxBOgADCkU/T5Xf7_Y6qMI/AAAAAAAAAEY/PVixiE-sMe0/s1600/2012-03-27+19.42.50.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hI4enCgIta4/T3NbY9ANWbI/AAAAAAAAACA/-OAuL6ajLR4/s1600/DSC00114.JPG

Nice 2 teams...  O0

Why is he posting pictures of the Emirates? :troll:

Maybe those sh****s stolen our general stadium design.

We have some differences btw. Our stadium can get 65k and emirates 60k. Our exterior is different too.

Guest Zlatan

If you watch some videos on YT, you will not find problems with us. We're cool, friendly and polite. We respect all teams, except for one.

We will invade your stadium with thousands of supporters just like we do in every stadium, every country.

Ai ui! ;meltal

Guest Songoku

Wtf has gone on in here tonight? Just logged on and have no idea who anyone is or what they are talking about.......

Benfica fans.

Long story short, they hate Mackems. Everything's great.

Don't forget Souness

lol. We remember souness for the worst reasons unfortunantly  :(

It was maybe the worst times of Benfica's history

Funnily enough Souness is responsible for probably the worst phase in our very recent history too.

Christ, you lot are like brothers from another mother. Say you hate Ray Stubbs too and I might just adopt Benfica as my second team!

He all hate Ray Fu**ing Stubbs  :dave:

Guest Zlatan

How great was it when Porto won the Champions League not so long ago?

Fantastic times

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest Songoku

Fantastic times

Been there 50 years ago! And you ?

Guest LastOne

Fantastic times

That's the example of a non-polite fan. Benfica got a time of economical chaos. As you can see in the last 10/15 years, we are growing again. (Porto win the Champions with Mourinho  :tickedoff: and in a a really messed up year in champions league teams and draw's.

Guest Pablito

Fantastic times

Against Monaco in the final? You know... in that year there was a scandal in Portugal called "Apito Dourado" which means Golden Whistle. Porto has been involved in corruption scandals since their president arrived in the 80's.

Guest Benfica_1904

Fantastic times

Who ? Porto ? I think you mean Pigs

I prefer to remember our 2 champions leagues  :smitten:

Guest Songoku

And this is for all you GREAT FANS will see on the 4th. The eagle's flight

Not spoken in Portuguese or English... In French  ;D But its amazing

Guest LastOne

Fantastic times

Against Monaco in the final? You know... in that year there was a scandal in Portugal called "Apito Dourado" which means Golden Whistle. Porto has been involved in corruption scandals since their president arrived in the 80's.

True story. In the court, some recordings of Porto President were consider "ilegal". In those recordings we could listen to Porto's President "buying" the referees. Seems easy to get the best team in the European Competitions since the home league is already a "free win".

Guest insanzada

These mind games worked better than I thought.

I'm just like that genius Mourinho

Careful you can unleash the beast  :coolsmiley:

Guest The Legendary Tiger Man

Hi, another Benfica fan over here  :naughty:

First off, it's a pleasure to play against you, we're expecting two very big european nights  O0

A few tips for those who want to come to Lisbon. If you like to see a bit of Lisbon's nightlife, i'd recommend you to stay in the city center. I'd personally go for the hostels instead of regular hotels, they're cheaper and they are rated as the best in the world. Here a few links

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Travellers-House/Lisbon/15588?dateFrom=04+Apr+2013&dateTo=05+Apr+2013&sc_sau=rt&sc_pos=1

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Home-Hostel/Lisbon/15529?dateFrom=04+Apr+2013&dateTo=05+Apr+2013&sc_sau=rt&sc_pos=4

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Living-Lounge-Hostel/Lisbon/29235?dateFrom=04+Apr+2013&dateTo=05+Apr+2013&sc_sau=rt&sc_pos=6

There are plenty more, so it shouldn't be too hard to find accomodation  :)

As for the match, try to get a bit earlier so you can see the eagle fly around the stadium, it's a very nice ceremony as she (her name is Vitoria) land on our shield in order to complete it  :smitten:

I'd love to go the St James Park, a truly beautiful stadium with a very passionate crowd, hope i can manage to make the trip  :snod:

So, welcome to the REAL Stadium of Light, you'll find ours way more pleasant :azn: