Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think the number one priority is no stupid trips to far away places, both for the teams and fans getting to the games.

I quite fancy Udinese, only because it's my Nan's home town. Other than that teams in France/Belgium/Holland/Germany would be nice. Maybe Rapid Vienna, always fancied going there.

Think it has more big names than most years. Might just be my perception because we're in it.

The bottom line with the Europa League is it's long and mainly uninteresting, particularly early on, when you have no rooting interest, but it's fucking great to participate in especially when you're not an annual CL qualifier (can certainly see how it's a let-down in that case).

I can't wait to see the groups tomorrow.

AIK AIK AIK AIK AIK AIK AIK AIK AIK AIK!!!! :frantic: :frantic:

Fucking please!! :fwap: :frantic: :frantic: :fwap:

Shame that it seems that AIK won't be at our brand new ground for the EL like was originally planned, because it's booked up at the dates.

f***ing please!! :fwap: :frantic: :frantic: :fwap:

Shame that it seems that AIK won't be at our brand new ground for the EL like was originally planned, because it's booked up at the dates.

So it'll be Råsunda?

I want us to play the best teams make it more interesting and help us raise our game, rather that than some of the shit villa etc played in groups. Have they changed format this year to 4 teams a group - wasn't it 5 or 6 n never played all home/away previously ?

Any where in countries like France, Holland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium please. Will be relatively priced compared to shit places like Russia.

Is it wrong for me to be extremely excited for this? Hardly slept all night waiting to see who we get. Europe  :smitten:

f***ing please!! :fwap: :frantic: :frantic: :fwap:

So it'll be Råsunda?

Would assume so, yes.

Friends is booked for Swedish House Mafia on one of the days, and some other bollocks that I can't even remember on a couple of other match days. Shame for all those that have bought tickets for Malmö, "the last game on Råsunda". Oops :iamatwat:

Guest neesy111

A shame we cant get prague. So do we play all home n away? Not that weird system they used to use

Correct, it's just like CL group stage.

Guest neesy111

Had a Pizza in Bruges once, in a Pizza Hut funnily enough.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/5299052.jpg