Newcastle United vs Aston Villa - 05/02/12 @ 1:30pm (Sky) - Pre-match thread

JH

Guest ykmkmdd

Forecast for the NE isn't too bad, but looks like the Midlands are going to get a lot of snow so may be some problems for Villa fans travelling up - presume the team will be coming up today.

Mid 20's with a wee breeze where I am.

:pow:

http://travelony.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/img_4787.jpg

Which one are you?

Have fun anyway mate, looks good if you're into that sort of thing. :thup:

Mid 20's with a wee breeze where I am.

:pow:

http://travelony.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/img_4787.jpg

Which one are you?

Have fun anyway mate, looks good if you're into that sort of thing. :thup:

What a come back! I'll pick the guy with the blue feathers, don't mind the colour blue on me.

I'm just jealous of weather. I'm fucking freezing, don't have double glazing in this house and the heating is just not having an effect. Where are you anyway?

Guest neesy111

Cambodia.

Fucking rats, cockroaches mosquitos and lizards everywhere mind, so it's not all fun and games. :lol:

Where abouts are ya in Cambodia?  Doesn't sound like the places I visited last year. :undecided:

Place called Kampot, down south.

I'm only messing about the rats etc, yeah there are a few but it's not like they actually do you any harm. Was mostly just throwing a bone to all the people stuck in sub zero climates freezing their sacks off.

Fantastic country, if a little sad at times given it's history.

Guest neesy111

Place called Kampot, down south.

I'm only messing about the rats etc, yeah there are a few but it's not like they actually do you any harm. Was mostly just throwing a bone to all the people stuck in sub zero climates freezing their sacks off.

Fantastic country, if a little sad at times given it's history.

Aye.

People are fantastic.

I was in Sihanoukville.  Decently clean there since it's a holiday resort.

Going there next week just to catch a boat to some island. A week on some island just lying in hammocks and doing fuck all. Can't wait. :lol:

Did you not do Angkor Wat and Phnom Penh while you were there too?

Guest neesy111

Going there next week just to catch a boat to some island. A week on some island just lying in hammocks and doing fuck all. Can't wait. :lol:

Did you not do Angkor Wat and Phnom Penh while you were there too?

Sounds like Monkey Isalnd, didn't go there but heard good reviews. 

Yeah went to both.  Angkor Wat & Siem Reap really recommend (despite almost being mugged).  Phnom Pehn is alright, nothing special mind.

Pardew needs to shore up our midfield tomorrow as that's where Villa's best players are, if Bent is up front on his own then we can have faith in colo.

I would go with:

---------------Krul-------------

Simpson---Willo---Colo---Santon

Taylor----Perch---Guthrie---Jonas

-------------Ba------------------

---------------Cisse------------

I reckon we go with Perch as a DM so that Guthrie can push on a little bit, both Jonas and Taylor will give cover to our full backs and if we play the new boys up front >Villa wouldn't have a clue what to do. The only possible change I would make would be Best for Cisse...