Favourite non-NUFC players to watch

ponsaelius

Guest Roger Kint

As wel as those already said Hagi, Luis Enrique(was my favourite player in those days) Scifo, Boban, Zola, Muzzi

Brilliant shout! What a player he was!

On the short(i think) list that has been class ofr both Madrid & Barca

Ever since my earliest football memories, I've always loved left-footed (attacking) players. Haven't read any theory about it but imo they tend to posses superior agility, flair and that special left-footed passing/shooting technique..

Savicevic, Hagi, Suker, Balakov and Rivaldo are probably my all-time favourite non-NUFC players. And I was a big fan of Robert and Ben Arfa years before we signed them.

Guest Roger Kint

Ever since my earliest football memories, I've always loved left-footed (attacking) players. Haven't read any theory about it but imo they tend to posses superior agility, flair and that special left-footed passing/shooting technique..

Savicevic, Hagi, Suker, Balakov and Rivaldo are probably my all-time favourite non-NUFC players. And I was a big fan of Robert and Ben Arfa years before we signed them.

Ahhh Savicevic, when i typed Boban i was trying to remember him. What a player, Stoichkov too btw

Ahhh Savicevic, when i typed Boban i was trying to remember him. What a player, Stoichkov too btw

Aye, Stoichkov was the shit back here when I was growing up.. Always hated him though, cause he's a cunt

Guest Roger Kint

Rivaldo was just unbelievable with what he could do with a ball, scored some absolutely unreal goals. Such a talent.

Wheres the gif from the 2002 WC? His no so finest hour.....

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, Stoichkov was the shit back here when I was growing up.. Always hated him though, cause he's a cunt

He wasnt all bad, the Romario & Barca days when they fucked up Man Utd was pretty good.

Litmanen, Laudrup, Hagi, Stojkovic, Savicevic, Nedved, Maradona, Matthaus, Baggio, Beckenbauer, Zico, Mendieta, Littbarski, Blokhin, Cubillas, Arshavin (Waddle)

West Germany 72, Holland 74, France 84, Denmark 86, USSR 86, Red Star 91, Romania 94, Ajax 95, Valencia 00, Zenit 08

Litmanen, Laudrup, Hagi, Stojkovic, Savicevic, Nedved, Maradona, Matthaus, Baggio, Beckenbauer, Zico, Mendieta, Littbarski, Blokhin, Cubillas, Arshavin (Waddle)

West Germany 72, Holland 74, France 84, Denmark 86, USSR 86, Red Star 91, Romania 94, Ajax 95, Valencia 00, Zenit 08

Good shout!