Rangers Newco

Decky

I seriously don't understand their fans, their club is about to vanish into obscurity and they begin protests telling him not to bid on their club which he obliges and fucks off.

Right now if I were them I'd take an asset stripping chairman like they said than disappearing into the lower reaches of the Scottish leagues.

I wish HMRC would hurry up and get their case sorted- right now the biggest losers are the public, who are still owed a small fortune.

The government should never have removed the taxman's status as preferred creditor, it's open season for smoke-and-mirrors acts like Whyte.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17996474

Yup, bid withdrawn. Why are the Rangers fans against it? Aren't they desperate at this point?

Americans = Irish.

There are loads of 'Scottish' Americans as well over there though, is this bloke of actual Irish decent or are Rangers fans assuming this?

EDIT: Btw I love the fact that they're worried about asset stripping when they're up to their eyeballs in debt. :lol:

I seriously don't understand their fans, their club is about to vanish into obscurity and they begin protests telling him not to bid on their club which he obliges and f***s off.

Right now if I were them I'd take an asset stripping chairman like they said than disappearing into the lower reaches of the Scottish leagues.

How can they complain about an asset stripping chairman. As far as I can tell, their club aint worth s**t at this point.

What assets do they have exactly??

I seriously don't understand their fans, their club is about to vanish into obscurity and they begin protests telling him not to bid on their club which he obliges and f***s off.

How can they complain about an asset stripping chairman. As far as I can tell, their club aint worth s**t at this point.

What assets do they have exactly??

Man mountain, goalscorer and all round great guy - David Healy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17996474

Yup, bid withdrawn. Why are the Rangers fans against it? Aren't they desperate at this point?

Americans = Irish.

What alot of pish!

It is, but we are talking about a club with a set of fans that are mainly bigots.

Well being a Rangers fan and not I bigot that's more shite you're talking. It doesn't matter if he's an American, a catholic or the biggest Rangers fan in the world, as long as he's got the right ambition for the club that's all that mattered.