Rangers Newco

Decky

Just needs first division clubs to show some bottle and turn down the invite rather than cave in to blackmail. We can live in hope.

:thup: Fuck them. Let Rangers form their own league. Stick together and they'll get the better money than Rangers on their own against some part-time Mars bar fryers.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=224470

Even the Rangers fans see it for what it is.

Sort of. I like the ones who say "We are being made to look like cunts here". Well yeah, but your club have been cunts, so that's not very surprising.

Green should call their bluff and say no, we will either be in the SPL with no sanctions or we drop to D3 that will fuck them

It's just a fucking mess, and the fans on that forum are still evading the central point, that the whole thing is Rangers' fault. They have cheated consistently over a period of several years, and now the chickens are coming home to roost. On a purely football basis, I think they should be in Div 3, and the fans agree. The problem then centres on the money.

Different rules for different clubs  AKA  Gretna, go bust, relegated to SFA and kicked out why different for Rangers oh aye because Celtic & Rangers produce the Sky wedge, hypocrits, have Gretna a case for sueing the SPL and SFA over this

Guest Recoba

I've not seen very much SPL for years.  I was wondering if there was any meat worth picking off the Rangers carcass.

John Fleck was meant to be the Scottish Wayne Rooney, but I think he just to out to be a bit of an ego.  Never seen him play though know he went to Blackpool last season, to be the new Charlie Adam, and flopped.  He has walked out on the Newco and is still only 20.  Worth adding to the development squad?

Guest Phil K

When i think of Celtic 'hard lads' kicking off at groups of Toon fans who were with their kids i can't help but wish the same fate for the hoops tbh.

Quite amazes me that some fans can be so monumentally moronic (or bigotted if the truth be told) in their saying Celtic fans are any less of a bag of dog turds than Rangers.

In fact, I'd just bet that Celtic are no more "honourably" run that Rangers at their worst.  They've just hid it better. There but for the grace of a competent auditor and all that.

So Rangers have 13 (is it?) first teamers report back for training earlier this week. Do they still have the ban on signing players?

Even if they don't and they can scrape a team together, they'd be better off going to division 3 than starting in division 1 and being relegated. As amusing as that would be.

Im sure it has been discussed but can they not just apply to join the bottom tier of the english league and work their way up? It's what they have always wanted but i thought both celtic and rangers were told they would have to start at the bottom rather than start in the championship like they wanted.

Well this seems as good a time as any for rangers to go for it. Not that I agree with it or that it would even be approved.

Im sure it has been discussed but can they not just apply to join the bottom tier of the english league and work their way up? It's what they have always wanted but i thought both celtic and rangers were told they would have to start at the bottom rather than start in the championship like they wanted.

Well this seems as good a time as any for rangers to go for it. Not that I agree with it or that it would even be approved.

You have answered your own question.  :dowie:

howcome we have welsh teams in the league then? Genuine question.

Guest Craig-NUFC

howcome we have welsh teams in the league then? Genuine question.

They've been there since the formation of the English football league pyramid.

As far as I know there wasn't a welsh league when cardiff and swansea joined the english league which is why it was allowed.  If they were to try and join today they woulld be refused by UEFA.