Newcastle United vs Norwich - 18/3/12 @4pm (Live on Sky) - Pre-match thread

Stifler

Agree with Disco.

Not sure what kind of precedent there is though.

Tried finding out what happened with Puerta but I couldn't find out but he walked off the pitch so not the same really.

Agree with Disco.

Tried finding out what happened with Puerta but I couldn't find out but he walked off the pitch so not the same really.

They played the Confederations Cup Final even after the Foe situation- it's right that the Spurs game was called off but it's a tad hasty to talk of a whole weekend's football being postponed when we don't even know Muamba's situation.

Agree with Disco.

They played the Confederations Cup Final even after the Foe situation- it's right that the Spurs game was called off but it's a tad hasty to talk of a whole weekend's football being postponed when we don't even know Muamba's situation.

Hmm really, that doesn't surprise me like as FIFA are a punch of cocks.

I can't see why. I guess most players on both sides would be like us, shocked to see whats happened and hoping he pulls through but still in the right frame of mind. If either team had a link with Muamba then obviously the question would be asked if the worst happened.

You always go on IMO, unless it was a player of either sides.

It's a truly horrible thing to have happened, but you do your fighting for him on the pitch.