Newcastle United 2 - 0 Bolton - 09/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Seemed 4-3-3 to me in the first half, with Ba hanging out inside more than outside, but he did receive quite a few balls out on the left though.  Think he's just trying to get into more goal scoring positions so is trying to play a bit further inside.  I did see Cisse go outside quite a bit too though.

LeazesTerrace on Twitter is trying to tell me it was 4-3-3 first half. Tell me I'm not going mad, but it was a flat 4-4-2 for the whole game wasn't it? Only with Jonas in CM for Perch and Fergie on the left in the 2nd half.

Looked that way to me.

Btw, Bolton away following was pathetic considering they are fighting for survival.

Heard them quite a bit from the Gallowgate tbf, more than most away fans anyway.

Btw, Bolton away following was pathetic considering they are fighting for survival.

One look at a map should tell us that Boltons fans are to be respected. As part of greater Manchester they could easily take the gloryhunting Manc route with greater legitimacy than the other armchair hordes.

They no doubt had to put up with the imbecilic 'your support is fucking shit' chant too.

Shame really, I hope they stay up.

One look at a map should tell us that Boltons fans are to be respected. As part of greater Manchester they could easily take the gloryhunting Manc route with greater legitimacy than the other armchair hordes.

They no doubt had to put up with the imbecilic 'your support is f***ing s***' chant too.

Shame really, I hope they stay up.

i'm not fussed if they stop up or not. it's strange how you can make your mind up on a club by something as simple as meeting a couple of fans from a club. bolton may be a fantastic club, all bar a few of it's fans may be fantastic people but the ones i met when we beat them 4-0 at their place really put me off that club.

LeazesTerrace on Twitter is trying to tell me it was 4-3-3 first half. Tell me I'm not going mad, but it was a flat 4-4-2 for the whole game wasn't it? Only with Jonas in CM for Perch and Fergie on the left in the 2nd half.

Looked that way to me.

Yeah, I noticed that too

It was 4-4-2 all game in my john humble.