The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Majorly clutching at straws here, but they're really going for this one, and the FA Cup final on Saturday is really important too.

I still hold hope for Wednesday.

Just looking at the league table, and thinking back to our games so far this season, can't think of many games where the opposition have rolled over for us quite so easily.

Seems to happen quite frequently for the other established top clubs. QPR look so shocking today. They were so fucking competitive in both games against us ffs.

Stoke barely threw a figurative punch last week mind.

So chuffed for the ambitious Barton playing in front of Clint Hill alongside Buzsaky and Derry.

You really don't let anything lie do you? :lol:

Surprised you're not asking me if I'd take 17th place, or asking how we ever managed to score goals with no Nolan :laugh:

I think RDM will take off key players at half time and rest them for us, shut up shop in anticipation of the next few games.

Shame QPR couldnt have at least given them a game...

He should take Cech off, just for a laugh.

I think RDM will take off key players at half time and rest them for us, shut up shop in anticipation of the next few games.

Shame QPR couldnt have at least given them a game...

He should take Cech off, just for a laugh.

He should take his knickers off.

Don't think Chelsea winning today is a problem for us tbh. We'll play them Wednesday and if we can get a draw (at least) I'm very optimistic we can stay in front of them.

More worried about Spurs. Saying that, they seem to be in some kind of turmoil at the moment - Harry and England, Bale and his thoughts about leaving.