The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

We are only 1 point behind, but much inferior GD. So we have to win 1 more than them.

They win 1, we have to win 2.

They win 0, we have to win 1.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m37gw4Tcaj1r8wctqo2_500.jpg

Gervinho is absolutely shocking. :lol:

I'm still convinced this guy will come good next season. I've been watching his whole career, the move to England hasn't rendered him useless within 20 yards of the goal, I'm sure. :lol: Must be confidence.

If I hadn't watched him a wee bit before he'd arrived I'd be thinking 'Gervinho literally can't do anything' :lol: he's been gash.

We are only 1 point behind, but much inferior GD. So we have to win 1 more than them.

They win 1, we have to win 2.

They win 0, we have to win 1.

But the crucial thing is that it is in our hands

Guest neesy111

Gervinho is absolutely shocking. :lol:

I'm still convinced this guy will come good next season. I've been watching his whole career, the move to England hasn't rendered him useless within 20 yards of the goal, I'm sure. :lol: Must be confidence.

If I hadn't watched him a wee bit before he'd arrived I'd be thinking 'Gervinho literally can't do anything' :lol: he's been gash.

Pires was like this in his 1st season tbh, next season was awesome.  Can't write him off yet.

Commentators have been seriously discussing Holt for England since the 5th minute :lol:

Can see why. England's striker options are absolutely crap at the moment..

An England team would grant holt and James perch would destroy the world

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Grant Holt is a pretty good player tbf, every time i've seen him he looked decent.

Deserves a chance to at least train with the England set up. Bullish, determined, decentish feet, good header. Its old fashioned as hell, but is there a better English targetman available?