NUFC Kits

Espio

Guest Roger Kint

The only thing that would stop me from buying it is the collar. Just doesn't look right, too high and tight on the neck.

Could maybe cut it off, Bellers style.

Why on earth would you do that when theres clearly a button opening to it?

Just don't like it. Im sure bellers will back me up.

Bellers would probably just unbotton it i would think

Considering the gash adidas used to serve up I am eternally thankfull.

The fit will, presumably, be the same as the italian shirt which looks to be "fitted"

A fat bloke revolt may, therefore, be on the cards.

A massive thumbs up for me mind

God those things are such a fucking mess. They're not even all the same sort of fold/stripe.

Desperately close to being a quality strip. The stripes themselves are perfect in number and width. I'm usually "more black than white" but i think the collar/shoulders/cuffs all look really smart too.

Really hope there's stripes on the back cos that's always the killer for me.

Guest Mackem Logic

God those things are such a f***ing mess. They're not even all the same sort of fold/stripe.

Desperately close to being a quality strip. The stripes themselves are perfect in number and width. I'm usually "more black than white" but i think the collar/shoulders/cuffs all look really smart too.

Really hope there's stripes on the back cos that's always the killer for me.

There will be...... right below the big white panel.  :snod:

Quick and dirty:

http://i.imgur.com/OY3iY.jpg

Your quick and dirty mockup has already appeared on my twitter account from a non NO Tweeterer.

http://lawnamerica.com/tulsa-lawncare/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/mole-control.jpeg

I refute these claims of which are nothing but slander  :huff:

Guest BooBoo

Every year the hysteria. :lol:

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Me personally, I've not bought one in years so I'm pretty relaxed about the shirts. No matter how bad they've been in the past, after one or two games I just accept them.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Me personally, I've not bought one in years so I'm pretty relaxed about the shirts. No matter how bad they've been in the past, after one or two games I just accept them.

:lol: Hysteria. What's wrong with people not liking it, even if they've got no intention of buying it anyway? We've got to look at it every week and it represents the heritage of the club. What's been particularly frustrating about the last two is that they've been so close to excellent.

:lol: Hysteria. What's wrong with people not liking it, even if they've got no intention of buying it anyway? We've got to look at it every week and it represents the heritage of the club. What's been particularly frustrating about the last two is that they've been so close to excellent.

That's what gets me.  It's so close to being a really nice kit but some idiot designer had to fuck with the stripes for some retarded reason.  It amazes me how many times and how many different ways these 'professionals' can screw up a simple black and white striped t-shirt.

That's what gets me.  It's so close to being a really nice kit but some idiot designer had to f*** with the stripes for some retarded reason.  It amazes me how many times and how many different ways these 'professionals' can screw up a simple black and white striped t-shirt.

Worst of all is that the same company produces a brilliant kit for another team (Botafogo) and gives us shite that looks like 'production error stock'.

I think some people are over reacting a bit to the spikes/folds. They're not that prominent really. Think it will look smart on.

So true pps who doesn't want to be different is sick. The Spike is not that big of a deal plus they are under Virgin.