NUFC Kits

Espio

Guest Roger Kint

To be fair i said the other day that shirt(stupid spikes aside) looks alright not that i buy strips anymore so i guess it doesnt bother me as much. Just a shame we see people online doing far better jobs.

Guest Roger Kint

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4426/pumahomenewcastleobafem.png

Not really that bad tbh, just pointless spikes

They couldnt even get the badge and puma logo in line with the stripes man. Useless fucking cocksniffing german fucking cuntholes. I wonder how much the designer trousered for shitting that abortion out? :rant:

Without the spikes that would be an ok strip. I just dont see the point in them? I cant believe a design team collectivly thought that was a good idea, then thought it looks good on the strip. Really dissapointing for me like.

New thread now?

Well done on posting that pic for the third time though  O0

Only started it because the image on .cock is new and seems to suggest that the 'leaked' pic has substance to it. Plus the other threads are for other discussion. :thup:

I wonder if there's time to change the design considering they'll need to replace the Norhern Rock with Virgin Money sponsor? Don't know if that will effect the whole design much, but they need to look at this again.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Am just gunna buy the 1994 retro top for me holidays a think, simple black and white stripes with blue star, only 28 notes aswell.

Btw they're not spikes, they're like artificial creases in the stripes. According to other Puma kits anyway.

Jesus. Who are they kidding? Can't believe kit designers get paid to peddle this shit. What's wrong with plain and simple ffs.

I wonder if there's time to change the design considering they'll need to replace the Norhern Rock with Virgin Money sponsor? Don't know if that will effect the whole design much, but they need to look at this again.

Probably provide stickers again. :lol:

Am just gunna buy the 1994 retro top for me holidays a think, simple black and white stripes with blue star, only 28 notes aswell.

Ive just had a look and think I will do this aswell. It puts that spikey shit to shame .