NUFC Kits

Espio

Has anyone done the old " I don't care what we wear, as long as we play well in it" shite yet?

TBF, I thought our current kit was shit until I saw it worn, so ill give this one a chance.

It looks digusting but the worst bit is the boxing in of Northern Rock....hopefully being Virgin Money will alter that bit slightly. I also prefer more black than white and I'm guessing the patch on the back is white?

Definitely not buying this piece of garbage.

Has anyone done the old " I don't care what we wear, as long as we play well in it" shite yet?

TBF, I thought our current kit was shit until I saw it worn, so ill give this one a chance.

I liked it until I saw it being worn, don't like it at all now. This new one looks better imo.

So our (somewhat) worst fears have been pretty much confirmed, we're going to get that s**** that was leaked in January. Why can't Puma keep things simple man!

I suppose the new strip could be one that grows on you after a few games but like last/this season, I won't be buying a NUFC strip.

I liked it until I saw it being worn, don't like it at all now. This new one looks better imo.

Slightly better than the current one but not by much, both very tacky imo.

For the record, & sorry if someones said this before, but I think these "spike" things are supposed to simulate twists & folds in the stripe

The brief must have been to come up with an original idea with stripes no matter how shocking the result.

That is exactly what they are

Why don't people wait til we see the actual kit - not some knocked up prototype on a hanger with the wrong sponsor on - before saying it's sh1te.  :fool:

I don't see why .cock would mimic the 'spikes' on their first promo for shits n gigs.

Guest Roger Kint

Its the blatently pointless mock ups above that should be left out not discussion over what is pretty likely to be the new kit tbh.

Guest Haris Vuckic

You can see the width of the stripes being all over the place even on the nufc.co.uk image, adding a few horizontal lines for reference shows exactly what's going on

http://i.imgur.com/BHkGj.jpg

Oh dear!

I'd be disappointed if they haven't.

Pretty bizarre there is such hair pulling over the fashion of the sport and the yearly pining for Nike or such like.

You see Hatem wear it, you'll all fuggin' want it. We do well next year, you'll aall fuggin' luv it! :nile:

Guest Geordie Boyo

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4426/pumahomenewcastleobafem.png

Not really that bad tbh, just pointless spikes

It's not just spikes like in the mock-up though, the stripes are actually different thicknesses around the spikes.

I don't think they're supposed to be 'spikes' I think they're supposed to give the impression the stripe has been "twisted" half way down.

I think they're supposed to be Puma claw marks...!