NUFC Kits

Espio

Saw it through the club shop window today, and on the bairns when the players came out. Really, really fond of it - think it's a lovely colour.

Hope it's black numbers but i don't suspect it will be.

I imagine that they'll be white.

Guest Sophie S

New Keeper away..

320011.jpg

Even the keeper kit looks alright when you see it in the shop. The green is actually quite a nice colour in real, not as 80s as it appears to be on the photos.

Did anyone notice, that in the video about the photo shoot the puma cat on Kruls shirt was purple, just as it was on the first published photos. They must have changed the kit afterwards, at least the cat. Im very relieved it's actually white on the shirts in the windows.

The other away kits look lovely, just as they are. Very good design and colour.

Guest Roger Kint

wish they would hurry up and confirm if we are or not.

Did you even read the OP? Its always been blatently obvious we would have a new home strip.

Guest Roger Kint

of course i have, its just taking a long time to confirm it

Really? Without having the energy to check season on season at the moment we are only 5 days later than last year. We havent even finished the current season.........long time ffs :lol:

Guest palnese

I'm off to London at the end of June. Sports Direct will have our new home shirt in store by then, right?

Can't decide whether to be a scab and get it for a fiver less on SD than using my membership to put £40 in the club's coffers.

Club's coffers every time.  That's half the poin t innit?

Holy fucking shit. Fuck the Nolan picture. The day I've got my own place, with a man cave room to deck out in geeky football/music/film/gaming shit and have £250 to spend on something at the NUFC store...

300817.jpg