NUFC Kits

Espio

You sure you got that the right way round?

Yeah, I'm usually a medium and last seasons medium Was way too big on me so went a for a small, obviously try it on first, I'm not taking any blame but it worked for others too; large=medium

I'm going to take a stab at it not being the case this year. As I'm sure Ali or someone will f***ing no doubt jump into this thread to testify, I'm not the biggest of people, medium is fine on me. Stretch and you can see a hint of gut, the sleeves are tight-fit also.

The assumption at puma must be that we`re all week as p*ss if the arm sizes are owt to go by.

12 and a half stone and a small is big on you, wtf?!

:lol: I'm about 11-12 depending on how fat I am at a point. Fuck knows these days. Comfy but I wouldn't call it room to spare, like.

Guest WashyGeordie

Ordered it yesterday on SD, with standard £3.99 delivery and got it today. BOOM!

http://i49.tinypic.com/ygokn.jpg

Ordered from SD at 4pm yesterday, arrived at 9am this morning. Not bad.

Did it come with the post?

If so how come you get your post at 9am you jammy b******. I have to wait until 3pm on Monday for todays post.

Same as that. Our postman is a right lazy cunt

Paid for standard delivery. It was sent by courrier (Yodel).

Damn you young bucks and your 12 stone stuff. I've been wearing an XL for ever since I remember going back to the first Addidas strip. I've not been under 200lbs (I'm too americanised now in the weight measurement dept) for about 10 years, did get down to 205 for last summer holiday, I am 6ft though, so not overly over weight, but could definately lose a lb or two.

My mum is going to visit me this summer, I'm sure she'll bring with her a new shirt for me, she knows to buy XL.

Got told they're not doing long sleeved shirts anymore for whatever reason :huff:

You got told wrong. http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/kit_selector.aspx?selectorid=295

http://findel.scene7.com/is/image/Findel/kb-107768?layer=comp&wid=160&hei=160&fmt=jpeg&qlt=90,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=1.0,1.0,8,0&iccEmbed=0

:sweetjesus: By the sleeve gods of Puma. I'm getting some of that.

Got told they're not doing long sleeved shirts anymore for whatever reason :huff:

:scared:

http://dontdrinkbeer.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/13199991908991.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3797/lawlr.jpg

Tried to buy it in sports direct but the service was so shit and slow that by the time I got to the front and they said they'd have to serve someone in another queue first because that till had broken I told them not to bother and walked out.

Which store where you at?

I was at the Silverlink before and a similar thing happened to me.

The one in Eldon.  There were quite a few people on the tills but they spent most of the time arguing over the radio about if they needed more help, staring blanky at the till and having people fill out forms to come back and get the name on later because they'd run out of the letter S, or taking details for people who were coming back because there was an hour long wait to get your free Premier League patch ironed on.

It's nice of Mike Ashley to employ these people, it gets them out of the house and makes them feel part of the community.  I wonder if he gets a grant for it.

Tried to buy it in sports direct but the service was so shit and slow that by the time I got to the front and they said they'd have to serve someone in another queue first because that till had broken I told them not to bother and walked out.

Which store where you at?

I was at the Silverlink before and a similar thing happened to me.

The one in Eldon.  There were quite a few people on the tills but they spent most of the time arguing over the radio about if they needed more help, staring blanky at the till and having people fill out forms to come back and get the name on later because they'd run out of the letter S, or taking details for people who were coming back because there was an hour long wait to get your free Premier League patch ironed on.

It's nice of Mike Ashley to employ these people, it gets them out of the house and makes them feel part of the community.  I wonder if he gets a grant for it.

Haha aye.  To be honest though, on the very odd occasion I've been in the staff have generally been fine.  I wouldn't have minded this time, but the lad who told me the till was off and had to switch the person getting served didn't even ask me if it was ok.  And the fucking woman from the other till had around 15 things and I had 1.  Mental.

Think I'll complain see where it gets me.