Curtis Good

aussiemag

I just spoke to a friend who plays for Melbourne Heart about this lad.

He says they're struggling to replace him properly. A tall, strong and quick left-footed centre back. Quiet and modest personality, but someone who will be a good asset for a Premier League club. He "loves to play it out from the back and doesn't do long balls", very confident in the air and always wants to win.

Sounds like your typical description, but this friend of mine is a very honest guy, slated some players down there when I asked about them so I don't think he's making anything up. Like the part about him "not doing long balls".

Sounds like a good signing. He also confirmed that he has left for Newcastle.

Has his canoe appeared at tynemouth?

He arrived in the mouth of a shark with no arms or legs and £10,000 off his price tag

I'd have been surprised if the shark did have arms and legs tbh.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120731/its-good-news-for-magpies_2281670_2866556

Newcastle United have today completed the signing of Australian youngster Curtis Good.

The 19-year-old defender has signed a six-year deal with the Magpies following a successful trial.

Good, a highly-rated centre-back, will join up with his team-mates when they return from their tour to Portugal this week.

The former Melbourne Hearts player has represented his country at under-19 level and has also been tipped for full international honours.

The Club wish to thank Melbourne Heart for its professionalism and cooperation throughout the