Curtis Good

aussiemag

There is certainly a lot more money being invested into football than there used to be. It is the same in the states, ashamedly not so much in Canada, although the sport is hugely popular. There is likely to be a speight of talent coming though in the future imo.

Good's chances might be hit or miss but we will have done our homework on him and have seen him up close so I doubt it is a huge gamble.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Still have bad memories form that last ausie defender we had (craig moore).

Nowt wrong with Australians, just their footballers - they're s*** at football.

I have great faith that this one will be good.

I'm only trying to wind up my favourite poster on here, I love this signing.

Nowt wrong with Australians, just their footballers - they're s*** at football.

I have great faith that this one will be good.

I'm only trying to wind up my favourite poster on here, I love this signing.

My only crack at a pun-tastic post has failed  :okay:

Agreed, none the less i'm happy with the signing would like to see some more in the future like this.... will probably take Kadar's place in the squad hopefully he is better than he is and has better luck with injuries especially than he did.

:) Happy we have signed a young Aussie, hope he is of a new breed of player that aren't technically shit. We are trying to develop like the Dutch system and Good will be one of the first to come through.

Asking some Aussie's on Twitter about him and this was the best response.....

Tall & quite athletic. Pretty good on the ball too. In his debut season, he became starter. Promising player...only 19.

Despite how short it is  :lol:

Lots of good press about the lad, which is promising but this is the Australian league not the premier league, if we are interested he should be standing out. I also noticed all the people writing glowing reports and comparing him to Jaap Stam are randoms from Australia.

That said they have watched him more than anyone else, albeit in an environment he should stick out and look good in, we have also seen him up close for ten days in training which is more than we can get with most other signings. If we are getting him there is obviously talent there.