Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

I was supposed to be working from 10am to 5pm, but I know people would have came in and told me the score so I just changed the rota to 8am-3pm. I don't know if I'm going to go to the pub next door to my work and watch it or if I'm going to drive for the 10-20 minutes it takes me to get home and miss most of the first half.

Heading down to this at 9:30 tomorrow morning, way too excited for it though. Definitely won't get much sleep tonight  :laugh:

Everything crossed that we get a win. My away record is decent this season so hopefully it continues!  :smug:

Got a second year exam on Monday, so going to fail it now

I've got one of my finals on Monday. This match will take priority over revision.

Definitely, good luck with that mate. I reckon the result of the match will have a big impact on how it goes.

Worried I am going to have to go into work tomorrow.. just have no idea when.  Going to be so annoyed if I miss this.

How do you not know if you do or don't have to go into work tomorrow?

Got a second year exam on Monday, so going to fail it now

I've got one of my finals on Monday. This match will take priority over revision.

Definitely, good luck with that mate. I reckon the result of the match will have a big impact on how it goes.

Thanks , you too. We finish in 3rd , I'm off to 'as you like it'. f*** my future.

Worried I am going to have to go into work tomorrow.. just have no idea when.  Going to be so annoyed if I miss this.

Because I work as a lawyer and unfortunately that kind of thing happens a fair bit if you have a deal on.  For example, was meant to be playing cricket today but had to pull out last minute to work a 9 hour day.

Because I work as a lawyer and unfortunately that kind of thing happens a fair bit if you have a deal on.  For example, was meant to be playing cricket today but had to pull out last minute to work a 9 hour day.

Oh right.

Oh right.

Wasn't the best story..!

Oh right.

like the tone hughesy. "work as a lawyer" as opposed to "I am a lawyer". can't trust anyone who defines themselves by their job.

"

Oh right.

Wasn't the best story..!

Probably the hardest ting to say you are.

People don't like the lawyers who defend the chants going round punching people etc.

People don't like the lawyers who defend the murderes, rapists etc.

People don't like the no win no fee ambulance chaser lawyers.

People don't like the lawyers who tell women to just get a divorce and threaten the husband with not seeing the kids and getting him to pay off the mortgage etc.

People don't like the lawyers who get tax evaders and big companies off scot free.

When you say your a lawyer you must get some response because most people though respect yours a job probably have some sort of reservation against your profession.

I just hope he's American ;)

I am off on Monday. Still not sure what I am doing tomorrow. Kind of want to avoid it but then what's the point in football if you don't get involved in games like this? :lol:

Very weird situation which ends in either win or FUCKING WIN!!! We deserve that sort of scenario mind :)

Btw just watched JH's video again 'The fall and rise of Newcastle United' , get goosebumps every time the song climax's on Ben Arfa goal.

Howay United, we can do this tomorrow. Believe.

:indi:

Ce sont les meilleures équipes

Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften

The main event

Die Meister

Die Besten

Les grandes équipes

The champions

Une grande réunion

Eine grosse sportliche Veranstaltung

The main event

Ils sont les meilleurs