Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

His bum must be nipping now like. To be fair to the lad i think he's handled the situation well so far, no Ben Arfa-esque airport dash or dummy spitting. But as the days go by he must be close to sending the Lille president a turd in a box.

His bum must be nipping now like. To be fair to the lad i think he's handled the situation well so far, no Ben Arfa-esque airport dash or dummy spitting. But as the days go by he must be close to sending the Lille president a turd in a box.

I agree with you. But i love HBA, he is a wee be mental.

Goes to Newcastle on his own, tell his manager to suck it.

Sign for NUFC, nutmeg the whole PL, while telling all the doubters to fuck themselves.

And in the end, he did the right choice.

Got to love it man  :lol:

(If he ever leave NUFC in the same manner i will have to kill him)  :lol:

Or handing in a transfer request, which he should have done a month ago if he wants to come here.

:lol:

Did they not reject a transfer request? I'd been assuming that...

If they hadn't. You have to wonder why he hasn't submitted one. ???

Dave said he hadn't submitted one which i found quite surprising.

I can only think it must be becasuse he's not quite as desperate to leave as some seem to be assuming. :yikes:

Have to admit it's a pet hate of mine that a player openly talks about wanting a move and refuses to put a transfer request in... Take Modric for example and all his inner circle whinging about him not being allowed his dream move yet he hasn't handed in a transfer request...

Does a transfer request really make a difference? They know he wants to leave and he's even missed training and initially refused to play for them again. I cannot really see how filling in a form is going to change anything.

Seriously, where are you guys getting these reports from?

Does a transfer request really make a difference? They know he wants to leave and he's even missed training and initially refused to play for them again. I cannot really see how filling in a form is going to change anything.

The difference is the player doesn't get his contract/loyalty bonuses and his percentage of the transfer fee etc depending on his clauses...

Guy, not guys.

I might be talking shite but that's what the 'reports' were early on in the window, regardless of if it's true or not I think he's made it pretty clear he wants to leave.

Think you give up a loyalty bonus by submitting a transfer request don't you?

So Lille would get to keep a few bob more if they do sell him, probably not a huge amount but it is something.

The difference is the player doesn't get his contract/loyalty bonuses and his percentage of the transfer fee etc depending on his clauses...

:thup:

*See the Carroll situation ect*

Guy, not guys.

I might be talking shite but that's what the 'reports' were early on in the window, regardless of if it's true or not I think he's made it pretty clear he wants to leave.

Lotus and Yorkie not blerks then? :hmm:

Guy, not guys.

I might be talking s**** but that's what the 'reports' were early on in the window, regardless of if it's true or not I think he's made it pretty clear he wants to leave.

Lotus and Yorkie not blerks then? :hmm:

Every inch a blerk, me like.

It was Dave that said it though. Can't vouch for him though....

Sounds masculine.

Still injured btw, not included in their CL squad.

Says he hopes to "be ready to play against PSG on september 2."

What he really means is he hopes to be ready to play against Aston Villa on September 2.

Dave said he hadn't submitted one which i found quite surprising.

We'd know about it if he had.