Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest firetotheworks

No WAY is Hughes in the same league as Beye and Debuchy like. You're all fucking mental.

Guest Roger Kint

Well - bearing in mind he has been playing as a centre half for the last 7 years or so, I am not sure why we would compare him to right backs anyway?

This. Was a pointless thing to say really :lol:

Hold on a minute, he played at right back for us, amongst other positions and his name was mentioned in a thread about our current right back. Do you seriously not see why people would voice an opinion over a comparison? Your "I'm going to mock your opinion :lol: " comments are pointless if anything.

If you read it the mention of Hughes was nothing to do with Debuchy or Beye but more of a passing comment to which we all agreed on. The very idea that any person would need 'he wasnt as good as Debuchy' is daft :lol: Nobody was even close to thinking about comparing them. I never mocked your opinion either if you read it, i mocked you feeling the need to say it as if there was a doubt :lol:

Well - bearing in mind he has been playing as a centre half for the last 7 years or so, I am not sure why we would compare him to right backs anyway?

Hold on a minute, he played at right back for us, amongst other positions and his name was mentioned in a thread about our current right back. Do you seriously not see why people would voice an opinion over a comparison? Your "I'm going to mock your opinion :lol: " comments are pointless if anything.

If you read it the mention of Hughes was nothing to do with Debuchy or Beye but more of a passing comment to which we all agreed on. The very idea that any person would need 'he wasnt as good as Debuchy' is daft :lol: Nobody was even close to thinking about comparing them. I never mocked your opinion either if you read it, i mocked you feeling the need to say it as if there was a doubt :lol:

Get a grip, I made a passing comment on a passing comment and you jumped on it, it was unnecessary. Perhaps as apparently unnecessary as me mentioning any form of comparison regarding a current right back and a former right back.

Guest Roger Kint

Get a grip, I made a passing comment on a passing comment and you jumped on it, it was unnecessary. Perhaps as apparently unnecessary as me mentioning any form of comparison regarding a current right back and a former right back.

I only made a joke about your post and you bit but yeah i will get a grip :lol:

Naturally it'll be the players fault for forcing the issue, standard procedure.

If a player wants to leave I can't blame them in the current situation but if you want to go at least hand in a transfer request.

Why? To save Mike some cash? Nee point. Would prefer it in my pocket than his.

So not to be a cunt basically, I know where the money will go but it doesn't stop the fact I hate highly paid players whinging for a move but not directly asking for one.

So not to be a cunt basically, I know where the money will go but it doesn't stop the fact I hate highly paid players whinging for a move but not directly asking for one.

I mean, I get it, it seems like the honorable thing to do. But at the same time, with every decent player we've lost, Mike has spun it so that the fans are blaming the player. Not sure I'd want to give him more ammunition, nor am I sure whether it's worth all the fuss it'd cause.

It'd be refreshing for someone to put a transfer request in, and tell the planet how we're ran by ambitionless twats, but it's just not worth it for the individual. They'll just get Ben Arfa'd and end up wasting away in the middle east.

I mean, I get it, it seems like the honorable thing to do. But at the same time, with every decent player we've lost, Mike has spun it so that the fans are blaming the player. Not sure I'd want to give him more ammunition, nor am I sure whether it's worth all the fuss it'd cause.

It'd be refreshing for someone to put a transfer request in, and tell the planet how we're ran by ambitionless twats, but it's just not worth it for the individual. They'll just get Ben Arfa'd and end up wasting away in the middle east.

:thup: