Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

@Jon_LeGossip: According to @infosportplus Newcastle's Mathieu Debuchy on verge of agreeing move to Arsenal to replace MCFC-bound Bacary Sagna. #NUFC #AFC

:anguish:

Backlash! This will piss off many fans.

I'd like to say that it beggars belief the way the club is being ran, but I'm not surprised at all. Ashley maximizing profit yet again. Just where is all of this incoming cash going to go? Be stockpiled by the club for a rainy day?

Bet Pardew will say Debucchy wanted away and we couldn't stop him. :(

Guest chopey

Load of rubbish.  Everyone knows you can't sign players while the world cup is on.

Haha just wait till Arsenal get a massive fine off the FIFA for blatant disregard for the world cup transfer rules, and Pardew will be the one laughing at the end of the world cup when all these transfers get cancelled and we can pick these illegal players up for a snip. 

So we value him at £9m but will only sell for £12m. Yet we refuse when teams resonably do the same when we want to buy.

Talk about want your cake and eat it, cunts.

Arsenal won't be paying £12m for him. We value £12m, they value £5m....the price will probably end up between £6-8m.

So we value him at £9m but will only sell for £12m. Yet we refuse when teams resonably do the same when we want to buy.

Talk about want your cake and eat it, c***s.

Arsenal won't be paying £12m for him. We value £12m, they value £5m....the price will probably end up between £6-8m.

With four years left on his contract, we would be mugs to let him go for £6-8 million.

Oh wait.

It'll be spun in such a way as to blame Debuchy for having ambition. " We couldn't offer him  what he wants" "we was powerless to stop him" etc we know the drill.

Many thick cunts will swallow it too.

They will disregard the fact the club has no ambition despite all of the evidence to the contrary

It'll be spun in such a way as to blame Debuchy for having ambition. " We couldn't offer him  what he wants" "we was powerless to stop him" etc we know the drill.

Many thick cunts will swallow it too.

They will disregard the fact the club has no ambition despite all of the evidence to the contrary

Unconditional love of everything associated with Newcastle is problematic.

My Arsenal supporting mate has just text me - reckons their reliable sources are saying it's almost a done deal and will be completed straight after the WC. Jenkinson on loan for a year as a, erm, sweetner.

:lol: boss. We'll just get a player borrowed for a year for one of the best RB's in the league. Fuck this

:suicide:

My Arsenal supporting mate has just text me - reckons their reliable sources are saying it's almost a done deal and will be completed straight after the WC. Jenkinson on loan for a year as a, erm, sweetner.

Christ on a bike.