Best 11 and subs next season...

Guest VaVaVoom

---Krul---

Perch ---Douglas---Coloccini---Santon

Cabaye---Tiote---Debucy

Ben Arfa---------------------------Hoilett

---Cisse---

Perch only gets into the team because I'm only allowed 3 new players.

Forster, S.Taylor, Ba, Gosling, Ferguson, R.Taylor, Sa. Ameobi.

Also Debuchy is a RB who started his career as a DM so he can play there.

Maybe so, but if we buy him it's as a right back, not as a f***ing defensive midfielder  :lol:

Yh i know lol iam just pointing it out :lol: ofcourse i realise if we sign him he's coming as a RB :lol:

Krul

Santon  Taylor  Coloccini  NEW

Cabaye    Tiote      NEW

HBA    Cisse      Ba

:thup:

I'd quite like the additional CM to be Marvin Martin, like.

Martin's off to Lille apparently.

Krul

Cabaye    Tiote      NEW

HBA    Cisse      Ba

Ours next year then.

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Cabaye    Tiote      NEW

HBA    Cisse      Ba

To replace Hazard ?

Krul

Cabaye    Tiote      NEW

HBA    Cisse      Ba

Ours next year then.

:lol: and yh Bimpy thats exactly why he's going there according to french media.

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Cabaye    Tiote      NEW

HBA    Cisse      Ba

Ours next year then.

:lol: and yh Bimpy thats exactly why he's going there according to french media.

Thought so, if there was a like for like thats it, Hazard's better though imo like.

Yh they were never going to replace Hazard in quality as they are simply not big enough or have the cash to do so.

But Martin is probably about as good as they can get, for whats its worth Joe Cole will probably leave too i wonder who will pay what ever ridiculous wages he's on....

Guest bimpy474

Yh they were never going to replace Hazard in quality as they are simply not big enough or have the cash to do so.

But Martin is probably about as good as they can get, for whats its worth Joe Cole will probably leave too i wonder who will pay what ever ridiculous wages he's on....

Joe was going on about wanting to go back to Lille next season, reckon that might happen if Lille make a good profit (which they will) on Hazard, that'll cover Joe's (all or part) wages for next season.

Ah yep thats a good point anyway i might aswell add my thoughts on this.....

Krul

Debuchy Douglas Coloccini Santon

Tiote

Cabaye Marveaux/Jonas

HBA Cisse Ba/Hoilett

People like Amalfantino( sp?), Butterfield etc etc will beef up the bench and if Best leaves we will probably bring in extra striker probably from the Championship.

I still think we might buy a CM but after Marveaux's performance today if he can stay fit iam not sure we desperately need one.

As long as we keep the majority of our stars and strengthen the defence i'll be happy, although i hope we pass alot more through midfield rather than by passing it next season.

Choose 3 "realistic" signings and put them into your starting 11 and bench.

In: Eric Pieters, Luuk De Jong and Diame.

Out: Ba, Simpson, Guthrie, Obertan, Gosling and Lovenkrands.

---Krul---

Santon---S.Taylor---Coloccini---Pieters

Cabaye---Tiote---Marveaux

Ben Arfa---------------------------Jonas

---Cisse---

Subs: Elliott, Perch, Williamson, R.Taylor, Diame, *Vuckic and De Jong.

-*Rotate with Abeid.

Very strong starting 11. Balanced back four, pace and trickery on the wings, craft, guile and tenacity through the middle, and a lethal striker upfront.

The bench is ok. Weak with options out wide though.

Why would De Jong move to Newcastle to sit on the bench?

Guest VaVaVoom

Ah yep thats a good point anyway i might aswell add my thoughts on this.....

Krul

Debuchy Douglas Coloccini Santon

Tiote

Cabaye Marveaux/Jonas

HBA Cisse Ba/Hoilett

People like Amalfantino( sp?), Butterfield etc etc will beef up the bench and if Best leaves we will probably bring in extra striker probably from the Championship.

I still think we might buy a CM but after Marveaux's performance today if he can stay fit iam not sure we desperately need one.

As long as we keep the majority of our stars and strengthen the defence i'll be happy, although i hope we pass alot more through midfield rather than by passing it next season.

If we do get Debuchy that definitely means Simpsons time here is over. He would be an outstanding addition adding real quality and experience to the defence. Him in a back four with Steven Taylor, Coloccini and Santon who will be even more settled next season, would be the best back four we have had in a lot of years. With Tim Krul behind them, defensively we should be very good next year. 15 clean sheets this season is very impressive and will be crucial to improve again on if we are going to be strong top four next year. That bit more experience could help keep our nerve when we go down next year.

Im happy for Taylor to start allongside Colo next year but if we can get Douglas on a free to challenge him and Williamson we will be very strong defensively.

Diame on a free too would definitely add steal as cover for Tiote. We really need to keep this lad but its going to be tough. 30mil would be the "stupid money" needed for us to let him leave.

Cabaye as our main man creatively next year in that permanent attacking position in this 4231. Tiote and another ball winner would give us a solid core to the team allowing Cabaye, Ben Arfa and either Ba, Marveaux or Jonas on the left hand side. I'd actually let Ba go for 8mil. Free up that left hand side and use the money to get a young quality striker to challenge and add quality. European football lads! Having an option Like Luuk De Jong up front to rotate with Cisse would be massive with all the extra fixtures. Having Best and Shola as back up. Best could leave for around 5mil and i'd still be happy with Shola as our other main back up if we are going with 1 up front. Keep Best as well if we are going mix it with 442 as well.

I think we are going to be really strong next season. Quality and depth in the squad backed up with younger prospects like Vuckic, Abeid, Sammy Ameobi, Ferguson. Possibly Tavernier and Streete too. Pardew has been bigging the later up this season, saying he could get a chance next year and just today said we will be "leaning on" a few of the younger ones so we know we are going to see a good few. Ashley made it known our academy has been improved to produce our own talent. Next season could be the one where we see how good this "development squad" really is.

Out: Ba 8mil, Harper (could stay on as a coach), Simpson 4mil, Smith, Gosling 2mil, Guthrie, Ranger 2mil, Lovenkrands. Total 16mil and reducing wage big significantly.

In: De Jong 10mil, Debuchy 8mil, Diame (FREE), Douglas (FREE), Amalfitano (FREE). Total 18mil.

Then we have extra PL money from our 5th place finish, new extended sponsorship deal with Puma plus Europa League money plus tv rights. I could easily see us get one "big signing". I'll just throw this out there but i reckon once the bidding for Hazard happens, we could be amongst it. 15mil-20mil. We would really mean business and without breaking the bank. Just putting the money back into the team.

Its unlikely but possible. There was rumours a while ago about Hazard actually being at our ground. Which Pardew laughed off.

We will most likely keep it tight again, remember Ashley said he would start taking money when we broke even which we most definitely will be next season. I's actually have no problem if we went that route so long as we keep progressing on the pitch as well.

Hazard give over man :lol: we could'nt afford to buy him the razor he desperately needs matter about sign him :lol:

Also i doubt De Jong will come to be simply in the rotation..... either start him on the left as a replacement for Ba(if he leaves) or dont bother because thats the only way it happens.

Guest VaVaVoom

Hazard give over man :lol: we could'nt afford to buy him the razor he desperately needs matter about sign him :lol:

Also i doubt De Jong will come to be simply in the rotation..... either start him on the left as a replacement for Ba(if he leaves) or dont bother because thats the only way it happens.

Hazard is unlikely. I said that but if it stays under 20mil we could ya know. Fwiw i think he will go for nearer 30mil to Man U or Spurs should they sell Modric.

De Jong i think would come here. He would definitely get a good few games like, never thought he could play on the left. Has he at Twente?