Paul Lambert appointed manager of Aston Villa

AlanSkÃrare

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Warnock has been awful for well over two years now.

I don't know a Villa fan who wouldn't want to get shot of him. Dunne and Collins can fuck off, too. Not good enough.

Richard Dunne? That's harsh. He' s a decent player. Villa sure have got themselves a decent boss now and if Bent and co stays fit next season and they can could have a good season.

And Alan Hutton makes both of them look like Paolo Maldini.

Hes such a Hack! I thought he was a good palyer when Spurs signed him from Rangers. How times have changed

There are three things that really get me about Alan Hutton.

1. He's so fucking shit. He's like a pissed fan has got onto the pitch in full kit and nobody has noticed.

2. Houllier's idea of a full back was Kyle Walker. McLeish's was Hutton. That says it all.

3. I can't believe we spent 4m on him, but am truly gobsmacked Spurs spent 9m on him. Christ. What a deal that was.

Cheer up brummie

No worries, mate.

McLeish has gone. We've got a decent bloke in.

More than anything, what we need is a strong manager, one who will take the club by the scruff of the neck, and that's why Lambert is such a good fit for us. Exactly what we need.

Martinez (whose advisors approached us, but we knocked back, despite what that gobby cocksocket Dave Whelan says), is a decent manager with a good philosophy, but I don't think he'd have had the strength of personality that we need.

Quite amusing that ont he last day of the season at Carrow Road, the Norwich fans were singing "Only one Paul Lambert" and our fans were joining in. Well, they've got what they wanted, and I think it's a sensible move.

That journalist Mick Dennis talking about Paul Lambert as a Norwich supporter, said that the fans could never guess what the team would be as he changed it every week as well as the tactics.

I think he is going to be an excellent manager.

It is good to see a new generation of managers emerging rather than the same old faces that are past their sell by date.

He's a decent player who has been fat, and awful, for two whole years now.

I know he's awesome for Ireland, but he's been a disaster for us for two years. Collins is even worse.

really is odd that because he is consistently awesome for Ireland and it baffles me how he can put in those kind of performances but not for his club, has to be management surely because its not like Ireland have this fantastic midfield in front of him

Guest Phil K

hope villa crash and burn. unfortunately they'll probably do well with Lambert. What a f***ing shame they didnt go down last season those scummy c*** dicks.

I never had any bad feelings towards Villa until their unspeakable behaviour against us the day we went down.

hope villa crash and burn. unfortunately they'll probably do well with Lambert. What a f***ing shame they didnt go down last season those scummy c*** dicks.

I never had any bad feelings towards Villa until their unspeakable behaviour against us the day we went down.

same. anyone who was their that day should have Villa in their top 5 hated clubs forever.

Yup, same here

And Alan Hutton makes both of them look like Paolo Maldini.

Hes such a Hack! I thought he was a good palyer when Spurs signed him from Rangers. How times have changed

There are three things that really get me about Alan Hutton.

1. He's so fucking shit. He's like a pissed fan has got onto the pitch in full kit and nobody has noticed.

2. Houllier's idea of a full back was Kyle Walker. McLeish's was Hutton. That says it all.

3. I can't believe we spent 4m on him, but am truly gobsmacked Spurs spent 9m on him. Christ. What a deal that was.

Your defence really is filled with players I can't stand. Dunne is an ugly cunt with a shit tattoo and is pretty fucking poor and loves an own goal, Collins is an ugly ginger that's even shittier than Dunne. Warnock I suppose don't have anything against except that he's such an average (at best) player, so utterly uninspiring. Then we've got Hutton. Dear me, what a fraud he is. Pisses me right off that someone as shit at what he does makes so much fucking money, really don't understand it. Everything about that man is just horrible, I've never seen an interview with him or read anything about him in the papers, but I would bet my house on that he's a right twat.

That journalist Mick Dennis talking about Paul Lambert as a Norwich supporter, said that the fans could never guess what the team would be as he changed it every week as well as the tactics.

I think he is going to be an excellent manager.

It is good to see a new generation of managers emerging rather than the same old faces that are past their sell by date.

some clubs have to do that as they haven't the talent to keep the same style and impose it on others. good managing really.

Guest Phil K

That journalist Mick Dennis talking about Paul Lambert as a Norwich supporter, said that the fans could never guess what the team would be as he changed it every week as well as the tactics

Mick Dennis, yes.

Arch Newcastle hater. The originator of the "Deluded Newcastle fans" jibe.

A prime example of the mystery of why Newcastle became such a hated club by Journos.

I bet even this walking tub of sh*t couldn't explain just WHY he so hates NUFC in general, and our fans in particular.

He's been strangely quiet on the subject of us this past 18 months....wonder why ?

Being proved wrong on everything he's claimed about us may be a part !  :iamatwat: