N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

What's the deal with transfer and players keeping or losing points. If you transfer a player out after a game you don't keep their points, but you can have 2 people gain double points as captain, or do you lose the double from whoever was captain first?

I don't think there's anything that complicated to it. You have a captain, he is captain and scores double points until you change him to somebody else. Then that players scores double points. You can change your captain once a day.

At least I hope so, or else my decision to transfer captain Lewandowski out this morning is a very foolish one.

It definitely needs clarifying because I assumed only one player will end the gameweek on double points, so I've kept mine on Lewandowski. But if you have 4 doublers, that seems a bit easy. Stupid rules, mind.

Read the fucking rules man :lol:

TEAM CHANGES & TRANSFERS: Unlimited team and formation changes are permitted prior to 5pm BST on Friday 8th June 2012. After 5pm BST on Friday 8th June 2012, Managers will be permitted a maximum of 15 transfers during the group stage of the tournament.  Between the group stage and knockout stage of the tournament Managers will be able to make unlimited transfers to their team.  During the knockout phase Managers will be able to make 10 changes to their team.  For a transfer to be eligible for a specific game they must be made prior to the kick off of that game.  Transfers intended for a particular match, but made after the that matches kick off will not score points for that match. Managers will be required to use transfers when making a change to their team formation. Eligible Fantasy Teams must at all times comply with the terms of the Game and must remain within the team budget of £75 million. Sky Sports and GFM will not be responsible for incomplete transfers, transfers lost in transmission or transfers received late due to high online traffic levels. Transfers may be made on the Game Website at http://fantasyfootballeuro.skysports.com.

CAPTAIN CHANGES: Managers may make one captain change per day throughout the Game. Captain changes made after the kick-off of the first scheduled game on a day will be effective from the next scheduled kick-off. The nominated captain will score double points both positive and negative. Sky Sports and GFM will not be responsible for incomplete captain changes, captain changes lost in transmission or captain changes received late due to high online and app traffic levels. Captain changes may only be made on the Game Website at http://fantasyfootballeuro.skysports.com.  If a Manager transfers the captain out of their team the incoming player will take over captaincy and this will not use their captain change for that day.

Transfers and Captain Changes

Make unlimited changes to your XI up to kick-off of the first Euro 2012 fixture on June 8th

Make up to 15 transfers during the Groups Stages of the Euro 2012

Following the completion of Group Stage matches, make unlimited transfers before the first kick off of the Knockout Stages on Thursday 21 June

Make up to 10 transfers during the Knockout Stages of the Euro 2012 tournament

Players transferred in will score points from the next scheduled kick off

1 captain change per game day - captain changes will become effective from the next kick off.

If you transfer out your captain the incoming player will take over captaincy and this will not use up your daily captain change

Top Tip: You can change your captain between matches to score more points

Click here to find out more about making transfers and captain changes.

Point Scoring

Players will score points for making an appearance in a match

Players will score points for scoring goals or making goal assists

Goalkeepers and defenders will score points for clean sheets but will lose points for goals conceded and goalkeepers will score points for a penalty save or miss (excluding penalty shootouts)

Points will be awarded for a man of the match performance as chosen by Skysports.com

Points will be deducted for yellow and red cards and for a penalty miss

Captains will score double points – positive and negative

The bit in bold should clarify it.

Guest bimpy474

Wahey i'm bottom of our league :D

Did you have Chesney AND Papastathopoulos?  :lol:

Nope Cech and Kadlec, i'm on the glorious total of -4.

OK

Transferring players does not lose you their points.

15 transfers for the first 12 games.

Can change captain once per day. You will not lose the doubled points when you change.

In that case, making Robben captain.

Guest bimpy474

Right 4 Dutch players in this for me, so if they get beat i'm well and truly fecked.

Also have all you dopey feckers finally worked out the scoring :D