N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

Well Kerzhakov isn't getting picked again, such useless cunt this game.

Daft twat's my captain. :lol:

:lol: Would have been mine too if I'd actually been able to access the site.

Not entirely sure this captain thing worked properly as my first captain only has 1 point. Not sure how he'd have got 0.5 points like. That's just on the live scores though so it may update

Alright i get it now.... 15 transfers during the group stage and 10 transfers in the KO stage and unlimited transfers in between when the group stage ends and KO stage starts.

Not as bad as i thought, thought you had 25 transfers a match :lol:

If I'm not leading tonight I can all but count myself out of it. 6 of my original team played today, plus I transferred two Polish players out for Russians inbetween the games, so all in all I've had 8 players involved today. :lol: My captain choices will likely let me down, for some reason picked Piszczek over Lewandowski and then had the misfiring Kerzhakov. :lol:

Apparently I'm on 42 points. How's that stand up to everyone else?

If I'm not leading tonight I can all but count myself out of it. 6 of my original team played today, plus I transferred two Polish players out for Russians inbetween the games, so all in all I've had 8 players involved today. :lol: My captain choices will likely let me down, for some reason picked Piszczek over Lewandowski and then had the misfiring Kerzhakov. :lol:

I'm on 44 points