N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

This finally started then?  Taylor finally got it organised?  It took long enough, f***ing 3 weeks or something to get this started, f***ing students.

Aye next time I'll ask them to delay the Euros until everyone has their team sorted :lol:

:lol: Yeah, that's the joke.  It's hard to tell sometimes I know.  Why's the SkyBet fantasy football thing not working btw?

:lol:

nel pls

it is working innit? It's just not updated with all the points and stuff. I'd imagine there is the usual teething problems and all the rest of it.

Ah, you'll be having the same problem as me. If you log-in on the normal fantasy football it has a fit since the prem league season is over. You have to go through Euro 2012->fantasy and do it from there. Was annoying me for weeks until I worked it out, daft sky.

I only had Lewandowski play today (was a successful captain though!) so feel a bit left out. Jealous of those Dzagoev owners!

Hart

Rami, Lahm, Jordi Alba, J Willems

Ozil, Robben, Mandzukic

Llorente, Benzema, Lewandowski

....although I much prefer the format of the free McDonalds one. That team includes Cabaye, Debuchy etc.

I don't have a clue what's going on here like. My points have dropped from when I checked the live scores yesterday, and Dzagoev has lost his captain's bonus

EDIT: No he hasn't, it just doesn't display the points as being doubled. Still, my points have dropped from 44 to 38