N-O Fantasy Euro 2012 - £78 pot - andsun pls

TaylorJ_01

So a question about transfers... if I, say, transferred out Dzagoev after getting his points from today added, would I still retain those points after I put someone else in, and then receive the points from his replacement's performance? I should really read the rules properly.

So a question about transfers... if I, say, transferred out Dzagoev after getting his points from today added, would I still retain those points after I put someone else in, and then receive the points from his replacement's performance? I should really read the rules properly.

Aye. :thup: Teams are locked in at each kick off, any transfers made score points from the next kick off.

Ah, it's becoming a bit clearer. Seems it really is all about who you're picking and changing as each game comes around as opposed to sticking a team out and seeing how they do for a few games.

BoSelecta needs a big game from the Germans today.

Aye I do indeed. I managed to somehow miscalculate how many tranfsers to use and after the first set of games having 0 points I was pissed off so did a load for one game, schoolboy!

I'm s***.

With the transfers isn't it important to make sure not to use them all now, since in the knockouts you will need to basically change the whole team to the players that are left?

You can only use 15 during the groupstages. You get 10 more at the knockout stage.

With the transfers isn't it important to make sure not to use them all now, since in the knockouts you will need to basically change the whole team to the players that are left?

http://fantasyfootballeuros.skysports.com/team-selection/

Following the completion of Group Stage matches, you can make unlimited transfers before the first kick off of the Knockout Stages on Thursday 21 June.

http://fantasyfootballeuros.skysports.com/team-selection/

Following the completion of Group Stage matches, you can make unlimited transfers before the first kick off of the Knockout Stages on Thursday 21 June.

Aha, improves matters a touch.  Still, I'm on board the "Fuck you, James Taylor" train regardless.

Guest toonjake

Hey, I'm new to this site but have supported newcastle all my life. I have a few things to ask about fantasy football boys :)

If i transfer out say Kadlec who played for Czech republic yesterday for a Holland player today will I still keep the points from yesterday? and gain the points from the game today?

Also can I join your league on fantasy football on the sky sports one, as I have seen you lot are talking about it and I would be interested in joining?