Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest neesy111

Amazing how we complained when sunderland had lots of loan signings in their team.  We could have 2/3 by the end of the window in ours.

Amazing how we complained when sunderland had lots of loan signings in their team.  We could have 2/3 by the end of the window in ours.

We complained? To whom?

Think he was referring to posters on here.

Ours seem to be with a view to buying the player though. There was no way they were ever signing Welbeck, Rose, etc.

A pity the news is slightly over-shadowed by Cabaye, but very happy with this. We desperately need a striker.

Never seen him play or anything mind :lol:

Never seen him as well. Don't even know what type of striker he is.

We complained? To whom?

Think he was referring to posters on here.

Not sure I've ever complained about Sunderlands shit signings to be fair. :lol:

De Jong, Ben Arfa, and Remy may be loans, but only because we were unable to sign them in the first instance.

Fantastic signing, can't be any worse than Shola or Cisse at this point. Hope he comes in and does well and helps us out. Just hope he isn't here as Cabayes replacement and we're set for a 4-4-2...

Could maybe drop Remy deeper, into the Cabaye role?

Remy into Cabaye's role? What is it with people and thinking Remy is some sort of god, let him stay where he is, scoring goals.

Should be moved out left IMO.

Fantastic signing, can't be any worse than Shola or Cisse at this point. Hope he comes in and does well and helps us out. Just hope he isn't here as Cabayes replacement and we're set for a 4-4-2...

Remy into Cabaye's role? What is it with people and thinking Remy is some sort of god, let him stay where he is, scoring goals.

Agree.

Sunderland's loan signings were rubbish cast offs and youngsters looking to break through though. We've loaned Loic Remy and potentially Luuk de Jong, both (hopefully) with a view to buy.

I've been advocating this for a long time as well, but that will never happen.

I've a soft spot for Gladbach and seen them a bit, but this could be Cisse Mk II easily. Not that excited at all.

Let's hope he doesn't come in and hit 20 goals, aye.

Cos that's what he said. Righto.

I don't like loans from other PL clubs really, but in some cases they're fine. With Remy we would have been mad to buy him permanently. With De Jong, if we have an option to buy if he does well it seems a decent option, considering he hasn't played much recently.

I've a soft spot for Gladbach and seen them a bit, but this could be Cisse Mk II easily. Not that excited at all.

Let's hope he doesn't come in and hit 20 goals, aye.

Well, I just hope Gladbach was just a case of him not being cut out for their league. He seemed to score when it mattered, but seemed isolated at times. Proper centre forward though, not like Remy who's being played out of his favored left side.