Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 7m

De Jong: "I don't know how big the chance is I leave this month." #nufc

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 7m

Luuk De Jong: "There's no offer for me yet" #nufc

And on and on it goes. Summer time it is then.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 7m

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 7m

In other words we have been bullshitted again about how we tried and couldn't get the deals over the line.

In other words they didn't even try :lol:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 7m

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 7m

In other words we have been bullshitted again about how we tried and couldn't get the deals over the line.

In other words they didn't even try :lol:

Or putting a more positive spin on it, he is here and about to sign. This is Ryder we're on about after all

Guest bimpy474

Can't help but think we'll end up wasting the entire window going after a single player who turns out to be mediocre at best.

Aye, then again we need to make a offer for the term 'wasting' to actually apply, looks like we're chasing no one.

Guest bimpy474

People will put up will put up with it though. Still turn up, buy tickets etc. and he knows that

Aye, where is that TV money everyone else spent as well.

Guest bimpy474

People will put up will put up with it though. Still turn up, buy tickets etc. and he knows that

Pocketed man, it's clear that JFK is the fall guy, clever move from Ashley, he'll take all the flak while we go two windows without a signing. Absolute shit

And as we suspected the sudden flurry of transfer news after the FA Cup defeat to Cardiff was exactly what we thought it was. Bullshit to placate people after the shitty loss in our latest embarrasssing Pardew cup game.

Guest bimpy474

Pocketed man, it's clear that JFK is the fall guy, clever move from Ashley, he'll take all the flak while we go two windows without a signing. Absolute s***

And as we suspected the sudden flurry of transfer news after the FA Cup defeat to Cardiff was exactly what we thought it was. Bullshit to placate people after the shitty loss in our latest embarrasssing Pardew cup game.

I didn't want to accept that at the time but its blatant. It really is hard work supporting this club at times.

The timing stank and was so obvious. And you're right supporting us is hard work, even harder with this wanker as an owner.

Guest bimpy474

Pocketed man, it's clear that JFK is the fall guy, clever move from Ashley, he'll take all the flak while we go two windows without a signing. Absolute s***

I didn't want to accept that at the time but its blatant. It really is hard work supporting this club at times.

The timing stank and was so obvious. And you're right supporting us is hard work, even harder with this w***** as an owner.

I do question what the point is really, to exist as a mid table club when we have the finance to compete for a CL place. It's wank

That's a question Ashley needs to answer, dont make any sense to me.

Guest bimpy474

The timing stank and was so obvious. And you're right supporting us is hard work, even harder with this w***** as an owner.

I do question what the point is really, to exist as a mid table club when we have the finance to compete for a CL place. It's w***

I think he's just given up. and now its just a vehicle for free SD advertising, and his own ego boost.

Yep, accepting that now as the reality.

Shola is going to get an extension at this rate. We need a forward now, but in the summer he is out of contract, Remy is unlikely to still be here, and Cisse looks like he's finished. We could find ourselves needing 4 forwards, and possibly a Colo replacement, and a Cabaye replacement. Letting windows pass us by like this is suicide.

I do question what the point is really, to exist as a mid table club when we have the finance to compete for a CL place. It's w***

I think he's just given up. and now its just a vehicle for free SD advertising, and his own ego boost.

Yep, accepting that now as the reality.

I want to think that this lack of spending is due to the fact that he is planning to sell up some time soon, but in reality were going to be stuck with him for years to come.