Best NUFC goals of last 20 years

ponsaelius

Ginola v Ferencvaros

Should be no.1 imo

Top ten or so definitely but i'd put a fair few above it.

Something about that goal that epitomised the side of that era. Ginola's sublime control and deadly finish was as sumptuous as you can get. Loved his celebration as well. How I miss those days. Not that the current lot aren't capable of the same, but we really did have a championship wining team back then.

Tried to look for Speedo's goal v Bradford and found a decent video of some of his Newcastle goals, besides that Bradford rocket, his goals against Birmingham and Portsmouth were corkers aswell. Type into youtube; 加利·史必為紐卡素建功片段( Gary Speed Newcastle United goals ).

Tried to look for Speedo's goal v Bradford and found a decent video of some of his Newcastle goals, besides that Bradford rocket, his goals against Birmingham and Portsmouth were corkers aswell. Type into youtube; 加利·史必為紐卡素建功片段( Gary Speed Newcastle United goals ).

Added the one against Bradford :thup:

I've them ordered into a rough 100 list now, problem with these is that it is largely subjective. The quality of the goals is also very high, I could have one of them 95th or 16th and it wouldn't look out of place either way.

Added the one against Bradford :thup:

I've them ordered into a rough 100 list now, problem with these is that it is largely subjective. The quality of the goals is also very high, I could have one of them 95th or 16th and it wouldn't look out of place either way.

What's awkward for you is defining 'best'. If you're including 'occasion' in that, it's difficult not to put the likes of Bellamy/Feyenoord in the top ten.