The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

That reminds me, they gave me a free £2 for roulette the other day. 8's normally the number I pick whenever I've got to pick one, but without thinking I just stuck it on red, so I was absolutely gutted when it rolled onto 8. :anguish: :lol:

Heard a lot of money being placed on Baheeja in the 8.00 at newbury.

Not a lot to go on after only 3 runs excpet it's improved with each run. Doesn't look a strong race but with the money going down on i'm guessing it's fancied to get off the mark. Around the 11/4 mark but probably go off shorter.

Got Magic Secret, The Ducking Stool & Strada Facendo. Noticed afterwards the useless cow on SSN has MS as tip of the day so thats already dead in the water  :lol:

To be fair to Alex...In Magic Streets race.....if you take the 80/1 shot, the two 50/1 shots and the 16/1 shot out of the race, it's won by a cosy half a length.

You're dead to me, Roger.

:okay:

At least i had two winners today :lol:

After starting with 2 winners at Haydock, went on a 4 horse run of not even a place. :lol: Then Key Gold placed.

Of the final 3 places I needed at Yarmouth, as known Strada bottled it. So did Camera Shy. The 8/1 fucking won. :lol: So 2 out 7 failed me there. Bastards.

Now for the evening. :megusta:

Guest Roger Kint

I need to find something to use my free bet on tomorrow before it goes. Hope Miss Hammond tips another sexy priced bet for me to lump on, with her record i cant lose  :lol:

£30 on Corinthians

Followed you on that, with the same stake :snod:

Returns: £61.50  04/07/2012 GBP 30.00 Single: CORINTHIANS @ 21/20

Same odds for me. What are you betting on tonight? :shifty:

£30 on Corinthians

Followed you on that, with the same stake :snod:

Returns: £61.50  04/07/2012 GBP 30.00 Single: CORINTHIANS @ 21/20

Same odds for me. What are you betting on tonight? :shifty:

Unlucky, I've noticed this.

Guest Roger Kint

Fuck sake, forgot to put a horse on named after the bairn and it bastard won at 5/1. That would have took the last two days well over the £100 profit barrier  :sad:

What's this s***? He picks one odds on winner and everyone's hassling him for tips? Is that how bad the standard of betting's got on here? :lol:

:troll:, Hell I told Ginola not to follow it so we will see both of us loose the money :lol: