The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone got a solid ew bet for this week? Non horses preferably i should stress! Need to use that free bet today and cant decide what to waste it on. Been thinking between:

Jason Day, Leftie & McDowell in the Open

Easy Terms in the Old Newham

Cisse Premier League TGS

:undecided:

Sod it after a bit of online form research i have went £5 ew on Dustin Johnson at 40/1. Impressive links record for someone who rarely plays them and has cracking form this year despite injury taking two months out of his season.

Chain of Events e/w @ 14/1.

Sorry Nath.

Drifting like a raft TBF.  Something's up there.  It was 7s and 8s everywhere this morning.  But seeing some massive prices for it now!

Probably contracted a mild case of death or something. Still, small stake so no great loss if it fucks up. Got faith it will perform. :snod:

Federer takes the first set fairly easily, there goes my Djok 3-0 bet. :yao:

Starting to regret not having a small bet on either Federer or Murray to win the whole thing.

I won 8p out of that set. :smugdog:

(Need Djoko to progress to final to get £30. Also, if the two semis end in 5 sets each, I get extra tenner.)

Hoping this is the wake up Djok needs and it's onwards and upwards from here. Would be a good start to my Djok 3-1/Murray 3-1 double. :snod:

I'd say that's looking very good, how much do you stand to win?

I've decided to talk myself into backing Asfare once again. Let med own on numerous occassions however this drop in grade might do the trick. 30 quid at 2/1 and a 50p lucky 15 on....Ray of Joy, Caramack, Cai Shen, Mohanad (basically Richard Hughes lucky 15)

Two non runners. I blame wormy  :lol:

:lol: p*ss off. Just because you decided you'd take all my luck away yesterday and bring me some f***ing losers.

Now now...Klynch won...don't be blmaing anyone else now wormy  :iamatwat:

:lol: p*ss off. Just because you decided you'd take all my luck away yesterday and bring me some f***ing losers.

Now now...Klynch won...don't be blmaing anyone else now wormy  :iamatwat:

:lol: Only had him in my initial accy. :okay: Shall definitely be looking out for that bad boy in future as long as the odds don't shorten too much.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Piss off. Just because you decided you'd take all my luck away yesterday and bring me some fucking losers.

jarrow just won the first there, my 14/1 is looking good(ran at 6/1)

:memeyeah:

Well in Roger.  Jarrow just won nicely!  There's something to be said for backing horses by names :lol:

£5 e/w on Ray of Joy, think she got 3rd. 

Got a load of silly multiples on, as well as the Chain of Events bet.

EDIT: Just seen what odds you got! Well fooking played lad  :slowclap:

Guest Roger Kint

Well in Roger.  Jarrow just won nicely!  There's something to be said for backing horses by names :lol:

£5 e/w on Ray of Joy, think she got 3rd. 

Got a load of silly multiples on, as well as the Chain of Events bet.

Backed it loads of times with occasional success but new yard and a new distance(never won at 5f) it looked worthwhile. Shame the two non runners are going to spoil the winnings fun, just Chain to go now