The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Over 2.5 goals:

Argentinos Juniors vs Boca Juniors

Botafogo vs Nautico

Internacional vs Fluminense

Santos vs Sao Paolo

50p = £8-something

I've got over 2.5 for all  of them apart from Internacional v Fluminese. 1.5 for that one.

Had a small stake on various South American games yesterday. This Brazillian team (2nd division) had won 11 out of 11 games at home and sat 2nd. They were at home to a mid-table team who were in mediocre form. So obviously I had the home team in my bet.

They lost 4-0.

I think my money on Murray for Sports Personality might stand a bit of a chance if he wins this, what with the Wimbledon final and his two Olympic medals. He'll certainly get top 3 with a win here, I just fear Farah and/or Wiggins will pip him.

Was tempted by Murray 3-2. Might check if the odds have shifted at all and stick the last few quid in my account on that.

Bollocks. Knew I shouldn't have bottled this when he went 2-0 up. :lol: Ah well, £7.50 has still turned into £22.50 from the straight Murray to win.

Guest Roger Kint

Was very much regretting putting £20 on that considering it ran like a Blackpool donkey for the entire race, God only knows how it somehow managed to win  :lol:

:lol: Aye, please keep tipping those red-hot EVS shots, where would we be without you? ;)

:lol:

Local Present held up it's end in the first of my 4 fold, Intimidate a measley 3rd in the next. :( Also a long shot E/W double already down the drain.