The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Lost track a bit of all your bets Dinho... have you actually won anything since changing your tactics to those big accys?

Think it takes a time but you'll lose more money with that than with 'normal' betting' (something like 20 till 40 on a game). You would at least sometimes win something with that.

Lost track a bit of all your bets Dinho... have you actually won anything since changing your tactics to those big accys?

Think it takes a time but you'll lose more money with that than with 'normal' betting' (something like 20 till 40 on a game). You would at least sometimes win something with that.

I've only recently changed my strategy from 10+ folds to around 10 or under. That's because I kept getting 8,9,10 events coming through and it's always been the 11th or 12th that's let me down. ;D (Finally learned my lesson!)

If things don't work out with the 10 or under accys (say in couple of weeks time), then my next move would be to try the more "conventional" method, that you just mentioned. :thup:

:lol: I spend like £5 a week, more this past week as I won £18 last weekend, my wife played bingo on PP blew £10 of it but banked £50 :D

It would destroy me to blow big money on bets, so easy for it to become an adiction.

Sadly that's the case. Suprised I could stay away from it yesterday (only the one double) and also today.

Anyways, after June, July, August and September all have been horrific months, I desperately need a very, very good October now. My luck was coming back in the last 2 weekends which is always a good sign.

1-0 to Napoli thanks to a Cavani penalty.... but Sampdoria are down to 10 men anyway. :lol:  Last week they were 1-0 down and a man down against Roma as well, but managed to get a draw. Can't see it happening two weeks in a row. :lol: (Them scoring with 10 men anyway.)

:lol: I spend like £5 a week, more this past week as I won £18 last weekend, my wife played bingo on PP blew £10 of it but banked £50 :D

It would destroy me to blow big money on bets, so easy for it to become an adiction.

Sadly that's the case. Suprised I could stay away from it yesterday (only the one double) and also today.

Anyways, after June, July, August and September all have been horrific months, I desperately need a very, very good October now. My luck was coming back in the last 2 weekends which is always a good sign.

http://gamblingtherapy.org.uk/en-GB/default.aspx

I was actually thinking about something like that at some stage. As I've said, good October needed or I really have to consider leaving it for good.

I tried to go back to lower stakes but it's so fucking difficult once you reached the stage that I had. :undecided:

I was actually thinking about something like that at some stage. As I've said, good October needed or I really have to consider leaving it for good.

I tried to go back to lower stakes but it's so fucking difficult once you reached the stage that I had. :undecided:

Seriously: http://gamblingtherapy.org.uk/en-GB/default.aspx

My last bet for the weekend. £1 returns £9, which would be handy to have ahead of midweek's European action.

http://i.imgur.com/NblFx.jpg

Oh dear, don't think WBA and AV are going to find the net anytime soon, do you? :best: :yao:

Fucking twats!