The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

won a bit on brentford/leyton orient/shrewsbury or crewe last night, so chucked a 10a on a 7 fold for the internationals:

france/italy/spain/croatia/germany/serbia or belgium

not so sure about france tbh

:joey:

25€ on Croatia / Germany / Finnland / Russia (dnb) / Spain.

Tricky away game for Croatia. Not sure if I'd be brave enough to go even for DNB.

A double of Russia DNB and Germany DNB is at just over evens. Tempted with that.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Just done a quick search on FIFA's website for San Marino fixtures since the start of 2010. Their away results were as follows:

Sweden 6-0

Hungary 8-0

Finland 8-0

Netherlands 11-0

Moldova 4-0

1/6 for England win to nil is outstanding value IMO. -5 @ 3/4 also looks very generous.

Bumped my £15 to £24 with a Spain/Brazil/Scotland three fold. I then stuck a couple of late night doubles on. Palmeiras/Gremio was my main hope. Of the two, I was more worried about Gremio. Was it them who let me down? Of course not. :lol:

I hope I'm wrong but you must be mad to bet on Scotland away from home, particularly under Levein. He's in the paper today saying how Scotland don't need to beat Wales :idiot2: so that will be another 4-6-0 formation and play for the draw.

Was going to put a palmieras/gremio double myself because it was about 3.5 i think....fell asleep before i had made my mind up about it ;D

Take it it was just as well?

Thinking about a handicap accy tonight with us/sweden/czech/spain/germany.  Havent decided what yet though, suppose i better wait till after work to look into it, shocking.

Just done a quick search on FIFA's website for San Marino fixtures since the start of 2010. Their away results were as follows:

Sweden 6-0

Hungary 8-0

Finland 8-0

Netherlands 11-0

Moldova 4-0

1/6 for England win to nil is outstanding value IMO. -5 @ 3/4 also looks very generous.

Have this double

1 England Over 4.5 England v San Marino

(Team Total Goals) 12/10/2012 None 1.33 To Run

2 Holland Over 3.5 Holland v Andorra

(Team Total Goals) 12/10/2012 None 1.20 To Run

Sweden 6-0

Hungary 8-0

Finland 8-0

Netherlands 11-0

Moldova 4-0

Agree. This isn't one of those "tricky" Eastern European games where we take a 2-0 win and have it over with. This really should be 7 or 8.

2-0 it is.

Yeah, yeah.. I know... I know......I know the other day I said I wouldn't go over 7 folds again, but this is international football, man. It's full of shit teams. :joey:

http://i.imgur.com/U8SOb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bFaw7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fYYjf.jpg

Fucking love Dinho. He's like me. Never learns. :lol:

I've got a ten fold on. Reckon I'm going to regret it after the one 2pm kick off between Wales and Slovenia U19s. :lol:

Also got Gabrial The Thug @ York 4:50, Changing Times @ Carlisle 5:00 and Blackwater King @ Carlisle 5:30. :snod:

Fucking love Dinho. He's like me. Never learns. :lol:

I've got a ten fold on. Reckon I'm going to regret it after the one 2pm kick off between Wales and Slovenia U19s. :lol:

Also got Gabrial The Thug @ York 4:50, Changing Times @ Carlisle 5:00 and Blackwater King @ Carlisle 5:30. :snod:

Can't believe you're betting on u19s........ I know fuck all about that level. :lol: 

Well bloody nervous about Russia now.... if they lose then all of my bets are gone. :lol: