The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

BTW, on BV, not only do they have the better odds, than 365 anyway, but they also have an offer of money back if there's 5 goals or more.

Don't think there will be... but still.

Had already placed my bets.  :sad: Have managed to get the draw refunded off bet365 though, so will put that on with Bet Victor.  :lol:

Thanks for the heads up.

Zenit pull out in 90+4 mins to keep my bet alive :)

Put a few quid on the four games today that you had there. Also have a few quid on a seven fold (zenit, dynamo zagreb, entrant braunschweig, gornik zabrze, porto, slovak bratislava, bangor). Doubt it will win though.

BTW, on BV, not only do they have the better odds, than 365 anyway, but they also have an offer of money back if there's 5 goals or more.

Don't think there will be... but still.

Had already placed my bets.  :sad: Have managed to get the draw refunded off bet365 though, so will put that on with Bet Victor.  :lol:

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry.

"BetVictor will refund all losing pre-event First/Last Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast Bets to a max of £50 per person if there are 5 Goals or more!"

tempted to do it myself, but the odds are now 4/7 and on the offer page it states If your bet is a winner, we’ll pay out on

the 8/15 straight away

wonder if the fact they've now changed the odds it will affect the offer :undecided:

tempted to do it myself, but the odds are now 4/7 and on the offer page it states If your bet is a winner, we’ll pay out on

the 8/15 straight away

wonder if the fact they've now changed the odds it will affect the offer :undecided:

I'd say if it still states the 2/1 price you should be good.

Anyone watch the Breeders Cup last night? They talk about Cheltenham and Royal Ascot being difficult! Absolutely impossible to pick a winner at Santa Anita last night.

Two big British hopes, Sky Lantern and The Fugue, were given shocking rides by Hughes and Buick.

Excelebration should have a massive chance tonight for Aiden O'Brien, if this gets beat then I struggle to see a British winner (few chances in the Juvenile Turf at 6.50). Wise Dan and Moonlight Cloud are the two big challengers, but currently 2/1 with Ladbrokes I'll wait for it to drift later tonight when the Americans start lumping on Wise Dan. 

Here we go again - the ever so important first weekend of a month.

Have 35€ on Man Utd / Spurs / Chelsea / Dortmund / Hannover. Returns around 400€.

50€ on Rooney to score anytime in a Man Utd win (love these types of bets offered by tipico). Returns 155€.

Got both of that covered up with 115€ on Man Utd to win. Returns just under 200€. Well, do it.

Can't believe Arsenal are 5-1 despite our defensive issues. I expect to win but still, extortionate odds.

Anyway. Sportsbet offering refunds on scorecasts if Van Persie or Rooney score first, so I've gone for:

$2 on Evans FGS in a 3-1 win. Returns $622.

$1 on Young FGS in a 3-0 win. Returns $90.

Spurs

Sunderland

Watford/Leicester BTS

Barca -1

Madrid -2

$7 returns $90.

Came here to post my bet of the day and to say that Man Utd are the team that I desperately need to win this weekend or they'd ruin 3 of my 5 bets. My heart sank when I saw David's post. :(

Anyway.... :joey:

http://i.imgur.com/SuVAI.jpg