The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

What does everyone think about Millwall's chances against Villa tonight? Fancy an upset, really. 1.72 Millwall DNB at the moment. Fancy going for a treble that also includes over 1.5 in the Lyon match and Dortmund to score over 1.5.

2.85. :notbad:

What does everyone think about Millwall's chances against Villa tonight? Fancy an upset, really. 1.72 Millwall DNB at the moment. Fancy going for a treble that also includes over 1.5 in the Lyon match and Dortmund to score over 1.5.

2.85. :notbad:

didn't bet.... hope Millwall lose. :yao:

I should have betted. :okay:

Funnily enough, I also had a feeling that Dortmund would win 3-0 but, as usual, I chicken out playing the "scoreline" market.

Now watch me lose my money that I refused to play with tonight saving it for Saturday/Sunday. :okay:

With Villa conceding headed goals for fun I think Colo (41 FGS,17 AGS), Yanga-Mbiwa (19 FGS,7.5 AGS) and S Taylor (41 FGS,15 AGS) all look good value for Tuesday night.

With the Colo saga finally over, he still looked immense in his last 2 games and desperate to get on the score sheet.He stands out the most to me.

Main one:

140€ on Lazio / Man Utd / Juventurs

Bundesliga 1530 KO accy:

10€ on ladbach / Frankfurt / Schalke / Fürth - Mainz draw / Hannover - Wolfsburg draw

Dreaming accys:

19€ on Schalke / Marseille / Lazio / Man Utd / Leverkusen / Juventus

30€ on Schalke (dnb) / Mainz (dnb) / Marseille (dnb) / Lazio / Man Utd / Leverkusen (dnb) / Lorient (dnb) / Juventus

Heavily reliying on the first three obviously.

Guest Roger Kint

Mate just rang me, he was sorting his bets out this morning before work and Ladbrokes had 7/1 for Reading to win. Accepted his bet as well  :lol:

I've put a £2 on this:

Wigan, Norwich, Man City, Scunthorpe, Walsall, Notts County, Rotherham, Hearts, Falkirk, Alloa, East Stirling, and Rangers.

Returns £2,937.98

Also 31 on this:

Bolton, Bristol City, Burnley-Birmingham draw, Carlisle, Burton, Fleetwood-Oxford draw, Dundee United, Morton, and Rangers.

Returns £2,565.81

Also £5 on this:

Arsenal, Fenerbache, PSV, Leicester, Man City, Heerenveen, AEK.

Returns something over £600.

3 of my teams losing 1-0 and the other match is 0-0. :lol:

If the Carlisle and/or the Rotherham result knacks me up then I'l blame you Jill.

:pilko:

Oh okay then, you're probably right.

It always happens, I bet on something then you bet on the same matches and then those matches go against me.