The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

FA Cup betting is shit weakened teams from Prem clubs creates havoc.

Here's a mental idea...wait for the teams to come out. :lol:

Pff I bet for fun not like these mad fkers £5 a week tops unless I win a little to rebet as the £9 I won yesterday.

Anyway got free £10 get of skybet so stuck it on

3-0 Toon Cisse FGS 110/1

Blimey, come on Skirge!

If it's 3-0 after 80+ mins, please, please lay. :lol:

SRIKGE PLS!

What ? NEVER I'd rather lose than wimp out

That's the spirit. :lol:

Aguero anytime.

Cabaye anytime.

Fletcher to score in a Sunderland win.

BTTS in Stoke-Wigan and Bristol City-Watford.

Mainly financed through free bets. Come on.

Not a big profit but profit regardless. Had a small cover bet on the BTTS bet once 3 of the 4 goals had gone in after about 55 minutes so at least got something from that. (Watford, the league's best defence, couldn't muster a goal against Bristol City, the league's worst defence.)

Cisse, Aguero, Fletcher, Walters to score acca

:yao: Unlucky mate. Got the middle two in mine. Added Benteke to score and Wigan not to have score, though. £2.88 for about £50.

£2.50 on Cisse FGS Toon 2-1 for about £100.

Toon/Man City/S'landXSwans/Stoke £5 for about £140.

I'll take that, ta.

Currently have about £50 in my Skybet account - very tempted to stick it all on Messi and Ronaldo both to score tomorrow. 5/2.

Had a quick look into it (beyond the fact they're both obviously mint and you'd never back them not to score), and in the last 3 El Clasicos, both have scored. Think I'll be having a bit of that. If it doesn't come off, it doesn't, but I think it represents very decent value. The one fear is Mourinho goes ultra defensive and looks for a 1-0 but even then, I think Real Madrid aren't good enough to shut Barca out. Only other thing is a very unlucky injury picked up during the game but that's very unlikely.

Don't think either that there's any danger of both teams not taking this seriously. Expecting very strong teams. Will wait until they're announced just to make sure there aren't any big surprises.

£40 on us (dnb) against Villa. Might have been too early to bet, but there seems to be a lot of good factors happening here at the moment with signings and the news that Colo will most likely stay. With them losing too, I think the bad atmosphere that we've experienced at SJP will happen down there too.

Returns £80

Winrar.

Got the chance of a free treble so stuck a fiver on Arse, Man Ure, Chelski

£5 returns £22