The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

£20 on Madrid, Dortmund and PSG (£127.29)

£25 on Forest, Bolton and Morton (£160.42)

£5 Treble and Doubles on Birmingham, Hartlepool and Berwick (Potential £143.22)

Will lay PSG tomorrow and I am guaranteed enough for a Spam hamper

£10 FB on 2-3 total goals in the Burnley match, with just over 10 minutes to go. Wins £12.50 profit.

Nice. :thup: (As long as there's no more than 3 goals in the match, I win that.)

Fuck sake... turned out that I didn't place the bet properly.

for Tues/Weds:

Nottm Forest @ 10/11 won 1-0

Middlesbrough @ 6/4 lost 2-1 (were 1-0 up)

Charlton @ 21/10 drew 2-2 (were 2-1 up)

Exeter @ 7/4 plays Wed night. A win here gives a decent return

Borussia Dortmund @ 8/13 won 3-0

Man Utd @ 11/5 lost 2-1 (were 1-0 up)

various combo bets. Will choose something in-play for the offer.

Ended up about £50 up with Real 2-1 and an in-play bet on Real winning straight after the red. However, could have been great if it was 2-2 (would've won a fair bit more with the draw). RVP FGS and a Champ accy didn't come off.

I've got a free £30, that is available to withdraw, off Skybet, simply because I deposited £10.

I've now withdrawn the tenner and looking to withdraw the £30 as well. I'm just a bit confused as to why Skybet would let you do that? :lol:  :icon_scratch:

(Still got my £10 free bet to play around with as well. :lol: )

It's been a while since I've been this angry from bets. All I needed was Dortmund to leave it at 2-0 and I've got £500 out of a tenner. :( Can't remember the last time I've had such a close big win.

You won't be able to withdraw that thirty. Even if it seems you can.

Yeah, tried doing it but it won't let me. Kinda glad in a way, didn't really want to do the boring thing and withdraw, as opposed to playing about with it.

Never mind, at least my betting budget is stretched to £90 now. :thup: :lol: (Another £5 on 6-7 draws will be placed at the weekend.  :sweetjesus: )

Yeah, heard wind of a few others getting at least half their original stake back as compo. Went on technical live chat and complained about the 30min wait, offered half my stake (£25) straight away :thup:

Ah, just remembered I placed an in play bet on it anyway. :lol: Meaning I ended up a whopping £1 up overall from bet365.

Guess it's good of them to do something for those who couldn't get their in-play bet on, but that's ridiculously poor form still re: their site. Was thinking I'd go for Real to win, tried getting on in the 1st half, site wouldn't load. Ended up at HT going for the draw. Ah well.

To make it clear, my original bet won (because I went for something ultra-safe to ensure I wouldn't be down (>0.5 goals)). Might still try some sort of attempt to wangle some money out of them, I know it's not exactly convincing but still annoying as I was about to place a bet on Real, until I obviously couldn't due to their own site issues. Or are you saying you're essentially now £25 up from bet365 tonight? Sorry, it's late. :crazy2: (as an excuse to use that smiley)

:thup: Having a wee chat now.

"Unfortunately, we did experience technical problems which effected customers placing bets, unfortunately, if your free bet has already been refunded, there is nothing further we can offer."

:hmm: