The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

That happened to me a while back with the same offer. They said they couldn't give a refund and was there anything else he could help with. When I said please close my account he offered me a £50 free bet within seconds.

I had £5 on over 2.5 in the Man Utd and Middlesborough games and BTTS in the Leeds game but assumed that it lost until I opened my account today and found £30 :thup:

Tried with another advisor, saying that others have been given a free bet to compensate for missing out on their desired in-play bet. Don't think the advisor bought it. After 10 minutes back and forth...

"Please close my account".

30 seconds later.

"We can credit your account with a free bet."

Is it a) good customer service or b) good business, knowing they'll probably not need to pay out? :lol:

What is it with me and scorecasts these past few days? This time it wasn't sheer bad luck. It was stupidity. Had 2-0 Juve/1-1 PSGxValencia sat in my betslip. For reasons unbeknownst to me now, I decided I'd be an absolute fuckwit and change it to 3-1 Juve/2-1 PSG.

Guest Rey Mysterio

They'd get pasted for hundreds of millions tbf if they didn't cap the stake. I shall be having my £20 when I can be bothered, Coral's guy on ATR has just said it won't be going anywhere till at least tomorrow.

They'd get pasted for hundreds of millions tbf if they didn't cap the stake. I shall be having my £20 when I can be bothered, Coral's guy on ATR has just said it won't be going anywhere till at least tomorrow.

Shame Betfred didn't leave their 2/1 enhanced double on Quevega and Simonsig on for longer than a day. :tickedoff: Must have been hammered.