The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

I gonna trust my instincts for once and put a mega tenner on that shit. I've passed-up way too many opportunities where I didn't trust my instincts and later regretted it.

(Watch me lose now. :lol: )

:thup: Good luck.

Chickened out and went for the "safe" option of over 1.5 in both CL games at 1.60. :yao:

Fuck sake... Arsenal score already. The 2nd goal will happen in the first half for sure! :facepalm:

Got away with it! :memelol: :lol:

Now come on, one goal in both games in the 2nd half, please.

Anyone who thinks Bayern will win tonight, I assume they'll fancy them for the home leg too. If you want a bit more value than the just below EVS on offer for a win tonight, SkyBet go 2/1 for Bayern to win both legs.

:thup: Went for this, cue Arsenal snatching a meaningless draw win in the next leg. :lol:

:laugh:

Anyone who thinks Bayern will win tonight, I assume they'll fancy them for the home leg too. If you want a bit more value than the just below EVS on offer for a win tonight, SkyBet go 2/1 for Bayern to win both legs.

:thup: Went for this, cue Arsenal snatching a meaningless draw win in the next leg. :lol:

I'm blaming you for jinxing it. :lol:

You openly shared it in a betting thread regularly used by Neil, you've probably no-one to blame but yourself. :hmm:

You openly shared it in a betting thread regularly used by Neil, you've probably no-one to blame but yourself. :hmm:

Touché.

Chelsea -1

Zenit -1

Fenerbahce -1 ...... £1.50 at 20/1

Lazio -1

Chelsea

Benfica

Newcastle/Anzhi .. £1.50 at 42/1

Zenit -2

Newcastle

Inter .................... £1 at 22/1

Cisse, Newcastle win 2-1 ..... 20p at 35/1

Traore, Anzhi win 2-1 ........... 20p at 45/1

Shatov, draw 1-1 ................. 20p at 50/1

Sissoko, Newcastle win 2-0 . 20p at 55/1

Cabaye, Newcastle win 4-0 . 20p at 425/1

1330 Dynaste 6/4

1405 ShutTheFrontDoor 7/1

1440 Cue Card 4/1

1520 Solwhit 9/1

1600 Cantlow 7/1

1640 Super Duty 6/1

40x 10p e/w trebles

50p e/w accy

1520 Reve De Sivola 8/1 £5 E/W

1330 Dynaste 1405 Sam Winner £2.50 E/W double

I MUST know if this dynaste horsey is gonna do it. I'm basing my entire betting strategy of you daft cunts

I've just lumped my tenner on it for the shits and gigs. If it fails it fails, if it wins I'm betting all afternoon again :laugh: