The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Ok, I know everything that was said yesterday. I know what will be said today if things go wrong again for me but, couldn't resist today, just couldn't.

It's the (lucky) numbers that made it all click today... 555€ on us returns 888€ which is a win of 333€.  Do it. #troubleifnotwinningtoday

What are you doing, man? That just isn't worth it! :lol: You'll make it back in the long run (if you stop betting on Madrid), this is asking for trouble.

Ok, I know everything that was said yesterday. I know what will be said today if things go wrong again for me but, couldn't resist today, just couldn't.

It's the (lucky) numbers that made it all click today... 555€ on us returns 888€ which is a win of 333€.  Do it. #troubleifnotwinningtoday

What are you doing, man? That just isn't worth it! :lol: You'll make it back in the long run (if you stop betting on Madrid), this is asking for trouble.

Reminds me of myself when I first started betting. :lol:  :anguish: :puke:

Reminds me of myself when I first started betting. :lol:  :anguish: :puke:

:lol: Aye, was going to refer to you somehow in that, but thought you'd see the similarities yourself!