The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Also, Nobby's team were 50/1 when a goal down, they've since equalised and are pushing for a winner, will be gutted if they score a second. :lol:

They didn't, and since AL are now 9/2 I guess there's little chance of that double I wanted to put on coming off so I've saved myself money. :aww:

Should've listened to MKSC and had a single on over 8.5 though. :hmm:

So fucking angry here. Bottom of the 4th Sporting Bet were offering over 12 runs. 4 more runs in 4 innings the way NL have been raping it? ':yao:' I said. But on the same note, I figured AL would get something on the board. So AL +7.5, too. ':yao:' AL said. Fucking cunts. All in all, a good £95 down the cunter for those pricks. Proportionately fucking angry right now.

Also, wormy, you fucking idiot. :lol: Although I've never watched a game of baseball in my life, but I'm guessing that was was a bit of a strange game, to say the least. To get one team scoring 5 in the first innings must be out of the ordinary on it's own, but to then follow that up with just 3 more, coupled with the other team not scoring at all, must be absolutely ridiculous, yeah? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I have a treble on the horses and one of them is showing as Void on my 365 betslip. Does this mean I'm entitled to my stake back or will they just do a double instead?

Double

I have a treble on the horses and one of them is showing as Void on my 365 betslip. Does this mean I'm entitled to my stake back or will they just do a double instead?

Double

O0

Any tips on the horses today as well anyone?

No freebet for me :dave: How've you managed £200? I'm guessing £50 of that was the in-play offer during the Euros?

Must have been, have to confess that I've not really been keeping track - usually get £5-10 a week off them plus any other offers.

Guest Roger Kint

Has anyone else got some mental odds listed in the 14.05 at MAISONS-LAFFITTE? WTF is going on?  :kasper:

Guest Roger Kint

Has anyone else got some mental odds listed in the 14.05 at MAISONS-LAFFITTE? WTF is going on?  :kasper:

That race doesn't exist according to Skybet. :lol:

PP have horses fluctuating from 1/1000 to 4/1 at the head of the market :lol: