Neil

Guest Roger Kint

When i saw them on Channel 4 i just knew you would say that  :lol:

Been a bad day so far, Ahern paced from first three  :(

Patent:

1.20 Shantaram

1.50 Ahern

3.00 Red Cadeaux

Really fancy Ahern in the 1.50, missed the break first two runs but came home like a steam train on both occassions. Lot of trust on it not missing the break but hopefully 3rd time lucky. If it does get away slowly, Spencer is one of the best jockeys in the game sitting in behind and coming with a late timed run.

I backed it that time too, the way it was finishing gave me enough reason to have another go on it.

Same here. I'm going with Ahern as a single today. If it wins I'll probably re-invest a bit onto Red Cadeaux, Ed Dunlop was on ATR earlier talking it up.

Got a tip from a very reliable source within the betting industry for Big Time Billy (7.40 Folkestone) tonight. The owners have already been smashing the price this morning so there isn't as much value now but still around 9/4.

EDIT: Just double checked again and Big Time Billy is now 15/8 from 6/1! I've already backed it at 9/4 but going to go back in again for more.

Followed you in on Big Time Billy @ 15/8. Fingers crossed............

Was about to stick every cent I had on Big Time Billy until I sensed a change in the winds. Went for El Libertador instead, purely because his jockey seems to wearing some sort of black and white striped garment.

I'll gladly stick every single dollar I have on Big Time Billy.

Was about to stick every cent I had on Big Time Billy until I sensed a change in the winds. Went for El Libertador instead, purely because his jockey seems to wearing some sort of black and white striped garment.

Non runner, get the money back onto BTB!

Well a terrible day yesterday, saved by £10 e/w on Fiorente at 14s on the Wednesday night.  15p Rule 4 though the robbing bastads!!

Ridiculous amounts of alcohol, fine ass women everywhere and I think I tried to pull one of the clients?  She's 35 and married.

Not sure I've got a job to go back to Monday :lol: