The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Look at those stingy odds on BV -

A Premier League goal to be scored by a Goalkeeper in open play in 2012/13 - Outright - 12/1

A Premier League goal to be scored from inside the player's own half in 2012/13 season - 5/1

A Premier League goal to be scored directly from a corner in 2012/13 - Outright - 10/1

:joey:

Someone at B365 has made a rick, they've reduced the number of balls according to the reduced overs but forgotten to adjust the number of runs required for England :lol:

England went out from 1/8 to 1/6 when they updated the runs...nice opportunity.

If you're still doing a bit of baseball Wormy, get your house on the American League to win the All-Star game. The line-ups look absolutely loaded with hitters so go for over 8.5 runs at Evens on skybet. Value.

I may change my mind on finding out the starting pitchers.

If you're still doing a bit of baseball Wormy, get your house on the American League to win the All-Star game. The line-ups look absolutely loaded with hitters so go for over 8.5 runs at Evens on skybet. Value.

I may change my mind on finding out the starting pitchers.

Really? I'll be getting tips from a mate who's big on his baseball, he doesn't dare call it either way. Was tempted to go for the over runs, like.

The worry with the all-star game is always if the players go for it or not. Home advantage for the world series is decided by who wins the all star game though, so they should be going all out to win.

There are just so many big hitters in the teams though so I'd be really hopeful of plenty of runs.

EDIT: Hmmmm, Verlander and Cain starting, will probably chuck 3-4 innnings a piece. Not so certain now, both at the top of their game and don't give a lot away. Still worth it to go for the overs, just.