The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Watching some match on 365, the away team are 1-0 up after an hour, but are still evens, seems generous. Already withdrawn my money though, probably for the best. :hmm: :lol:

They held on, knew evens was far too generous. :hmm:

Watching some match on 365, the away team are 1-0 up after an hour, but are still evens, seems generous. Already withdrawn my money though, probably for the best. :hmm: :lol:

By the time I saw this they were already down to about 1.6 on Bwin, wasn't worth the hassle. Was going to jump all on that if I'd read it sooner. :lol:

Was told to put money on Tarla at the 8:00 @ Roscommon. 

Didn't say on here as I didn't want ridiculed and it ended up winning.  :lol:

Had £20 on @ 11/10

Who told you this time? Mystic Meg?

By the time I saw this they were already down to about 1.6 on Bwin, wasn't worth the hassle. Was going to jump all on that if I'd read it sooner. :lol:

From the 15 minutes or so I watched they looked the more likely to score the second.

To continue the resurgence of football bets, I couldn't help notice Paddy Power's E/W offer for The Open next week. Paying out 1/4 odds on the top 7, sounds class.

Andy Murray at 8/1 for Sports Personality is too good a price to ignore.

Any other year, I'd agree, but not in the Olympic year.

Still want to put money on now.

Who's in on the Home Run Derby? :tobey:

Fucking baseball, take that shit to the general chat thread ffs. I'm being serious too, fucking baseball. :huff:

Anyway, just stuck a treble on Corinthians/Corinthians/Vasco Da Gama, £10 returns £42.96.

What the fuck's the home run derby?

It's the best hitters getting together to see who can hit the most homers in one night.

It should be more entertaining than it is.