The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

I wish I'd have gotten in on this Golden February thing. I too could have lost hundreds of pounds within hours.

Today I have X on X to X. I'll fill in the blanks later  :shifty:

It's just one X in that case. 533.33€ btw. Fancy a screenshot?

Man Utd are, unfortunately, good value.

Basically a full strength side apart from Carrick.

Would expect nothing less. Especially after the 4-4, Fergie will have put a rocket up them to get the win today and even if we play very well, it's hard to make a case for us getting something. If you were in a bit of mediocre form I'd fancy it but not today.

Yup.

£40 on them winning and £10 on the -1. Leave allegiances out of it - they were quite simply great value at 8/11 (5/6 some places) for the win and 2/1 for -1. Doesn't mean I was hurling all sorts of abuse at the screen when Naismith's boring fucking face appeared.

Yup.

£40 on them winning and £10 on the -1. Leave allegiances out of it - they were quite simply great value at 8/11 (5/6 some places) for the win and 2/1 for -1. Doesn't mean I was hurling all sorts of abuse at the screen when Naismith's boring fucking face appeared.

Suppose it softens the blow of the loss ever so slightly. Not been paying much attention to the thread lately, having a good period Neil?

Doesn't mean I wasn't* hurling abuse, that should say.

Yeah, past few days just had a succession of singles and the vast majority have come off. No particular big win, just quite a few nice profits. The first significant stake I lose I'll be withdrawing some of it though as I know I'll just blow it all otherwise. :lol:

I wish I'd have gotten in on this Golden February thing. I too could have lost hundreds of pounds within hours.

Today I have X on X to X. I'll fill in the blanks later  :shifty:

It's just one X in that case. 533.33€ btw. Fancy a screenshot?

Returned 933.33€.  :mou:

Back to 7 € (!) profit in February. :lol:

Roll on Champions Leagueeee...

I need 2 goals or more in the Inter-Chievo match and I'd win a mega £18.52 taking my betting budget to £30.31.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!! :fuuu:

1-1 now. Good stuff. :thup:

Bored so I decided to scour for potential bets for the weekend. :joey:

Potential bets of the weekend (based on stats and shit) -

Stoke to beat Reading. About time these fuckers actually lost a game (unbeaten in 4) and Stoke

got their act together. (No wins in at least the last 5)

Villa to finally get a win (or a draw!) and end a losing streak of 4 home games? West Ham won their last game and they're shit away from home (Lost the last 4 away though, so be careful! :lol:)

Swansea to beat QPR? QPR have drawn their last 4 games now and Swansea, in general, have reacted well to defeats this season.

About time QPR lost? Unbeaten in at least 5. (They'll probably get a win now, I know. :lol: )

Man V Everton

Man Utd to drop points at home to Everton. They won at least their last 5 home games, do maybe they're due to drop one or two?

Though, I better leave the Everton opinion down to Neill. :thup:

Tottenham haven't been involved in over 2.5 games in their last 4 games now. TH v NUFC... the game to end that run? (As long as we fucking win, though! :lol: )

Similarly, Swansea haven't been involved in over 2.5 games for at leas their last 5 games. Although, I wouldn't be that confident of three goals when it's them versus QPR!

In fact, both Swansea and QPR haven't been involved in over 1.5 games for their last two. So maybe they're due to break that duck? 1.30

Boro have lost their last 4 games. Barnsley have won their last 2 games but are in 22nd place, therefore you might expect them to be inconsistent.

Boro to finally not lose? DNB is 1.33 (if you're chicken like me.)

Leeds - No over 2.5 in at least 5 games.

Also no over 1.5 for the last 2. 1.28

Bordeaux - no over 2.5 in at least 5 games. They play Ajaccio away who are similiarly more involved in under 2.5 games than over. (The only reason I mentioned it is because those games usually end up going against the form book and produce goals. ;D )

1.66 OVER. 2.10 UNDER

Same for Hannover 96 v Hoffenheim, except the reverse. They are the top 2 teams in the Bundesliga that have been involved in over 2.5 games,..... 0-0 anyone? :lol:

Nah, me personally, I can easily see 3 goals here. Crap defences v good and decent attacks.

Inter haven't won in 3 games. They play at home to Chievo. (They beat Lazio in their last away match, mind. )

Mallorca have lost the last 4. They play Osasuna at home.

Deport lost their last 3. At home to Granada.

Well, I'll be going for one  or two of those bets anyway. :thup: ;D

Hmmm, quite a few came through. But I didn't win anything because I didn't bet.

Think will be going for Villa tomorrow.

Hmmm... that's a lot of greens I missed out on there...... even the tempting bet of Villa/Inter at 2.30. What a waste. Must be braver next week. :hmm: (Assuming I don't lose my budget during midweek. :yao: )