The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Small Treble on today of

Chelsea -3 3.4

Swans Liverpool <1.5 goals in 1st half 1.44

Espanyol DNB 1.44

Thought Chelsea had fucked it in the first half. Stuck a small bit on them -1 after 1st half to cover my stake.

Got some good profit outa this. Gone for Arsenal Bayern >2.5 goals and Galatasary DNB for today and tomorrow. Will probably put more on later.

Cover bet on Arse 1 Bayern 1.

Small cover bet on Shalke to win tonight. C'mon Didi and the turks.

The Germans

Palace

Swindon

Northampton

Wrexham

£10 returns £283.72

Barnsley

Hull/Blackburn Draw

Wrexham

£5 returns £68.73

Typically 1 game in each bet let me down

It never seems to be 2 in the same bet does it?

I've done great in NHL betting, wish I could win something in football too.

Copied Stu's Arsenal DNB, Barnsley, Peterborough and Bristol Rovers DNB and made it a 5€ Yankee. :thup:

Got the Peterborough-Barnsley double through so only lost 29€ yesterday.

Anyone who thinks Bayern will win tonight, I assume they'll fancy them for the home leg too. If you want a bit more value than the just below EVS on offer for a win tonight, SkyBet go 2/1 for Bayern to win both legs.

:thup: Went for this, cue Arsenal snatching a meaningless draw in the next leg. :lol:

That'd be annoying. :lol: 2-1 would have actually been a better score for it leading into the next leg I think, got to admit I was happy when they got the third to make sure of the win tonight though. Get much on?

Nah, just £15, still not comfortable with biggish bets on the footy after the Euros. :lol:

How strong is Galatasaray these days? Schalke on a very poor run so I'd fancy a home win here probably.

Also, do Milan have a chance at the San Siro against Barca? Last season I would have thouht so but not so much this time around. :undecided:

Coral ‏@Coral

From over 72,000 entrants we have one lucky punter left in our Win a Million competition! Just two Correct Scores away from £1,000,000!

Coral ‏@Coral

He's got 6 already and the results he needs tonight are: Milan 0-2 Barcelona and Galatasaray 1-1 Schalke TO WIN A MILLION QUID!

BDjvgLMCQAE-zRB.jpg:large

Jesus, just imagine if he had the first 6 results as an accumulator.

Might sound daft but due to the astronomical odds, is there any way of laying tonight's predictions?

Possibly, would be with real difficulty though and would take a lot of time to work out!

Jesus, just imagine if he had the first 6 results as an accumulator.

Might sound daft but due to the astronomical odds, is there any way of laying tonight's predictions?

Possibly, would be with real difficulty though and would take a lot of time to work out!

Guess he could just hope the scores get quite close and look to bet in-play.